Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Search results

  1. L

    Comment by 'lolips' in media 'dating'

    A well-crafted bio can really complement your photos by showing personality, humor, and interests, making a stronger first impression, so including clear hobbies, values, and a touch of wit usually helps it stand out.
  2. Appliances and Electronics

    Appliances and Electronics

    I'm planning to upgrade my smartphone this year. What phones offer the best balance of battery life, camera quality, and performance in 2025?
  3. Appliances and Electronics

    Appliances and Electronics

    Appliances and Electronics
  4. L

    Comment by 'lolips' in media 'Taxi'

    I still use local taxis sometimes, but checking options like Lyft https://lyft.pissedconsumer.com/custоmer-service.html can help compare prices and service quality. On their site, they offer ways to contact customer service, resolve trip issues, and get quick support, which makes rides feel...
  5. L

    Comment by 'lolips' in media '2024-09-22 в 23.02.30.png'

    Wow, I didn’t realize gambling in India had such deep cultural and historical roots—thanks for sharing that link, I’ll definitely check it out!
  6. L

    Comment by 'lolips' in media 'financial services'

    I’ve tried online financial services and they can be cheaper and convenient, but I still check my credit and security often. For that I found TransUnion phone number helpful, their page shares customer service contacts and guidance on credit monitoring, which makes me feel more confident using...
  7. L

    Comment by 'lolips' in media 'best banks'

    Yeah, that’s pretty common depending on the bank and the type of check. Some banks hold deposits for 3–7 business days, especially if it’s from a new account or a larger amount. Best thing is to call or check your online banking for their specific policy—it’s usually listed there.
  8. People search

    People search

    People search
  9. People search

    People search

    Has anyone here used background check or people search sites recently? I’m curious if they’re actually accurate and worth it, or if there are better alternatives to find info on someone.
  10. hospital

    hospital

    hospital
  11. hospital

    hospital

    What should I know before choosing a hospital for surgery?
  12. Payments

    Payments

    Payments
  13. Payments

    Payments

    Has anyone else noticed how some banks charge hidden fees that aren’t obvious until you check your statement? Is this normal or should I be worried about my bank?
  14. L

    Comment by 'lolips' in media 'Bank'

    I had a similar issue once, sometimes banks delay deposits for verification, but if it happens too often it can be stressful, that’s why I checked Discover Bank’s customer service page https://discover-bank.pissedconsumer.com/customer-servіce.html on PissedConsumer where people share experiences...
  15. L

    Comment by 'lolips' in album 'somabiotech'

    I see you mentioned Somabiotech — they’re known for research in peptides and biosimilars, but if you're looking for something similar a reliable place to buy Ozempic online, I personally recommend checking out canadadrugsdirect. I've found them trustworthy for ordering medications safely and easily.
  16. L

    Comment by 'lolips' in media 'Gadgets'

    I usually buy my gadgets online from trusted stores, but when it comes to e-readers like Kindle, I always make sure to check customer experiences first. I found kindle customer service —super helpful for that. It gives real feedback so I know what to expect, especially if I need support later.
  17. Finance

    Finance

    What cash services do you use ?
  18. Cash

    Cash

    What cash services do you use ?
  19. Pets

    Pets

    How do you treat your pets?
  20. Pets

    Pets

    How do you treat your pets?
Top Bottom