Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Search results

  1. S

    sarms advice

    Thank you so much, I'll watch some more of your videos and take good notes.
  2. S

    sarms advice

    Thank you for the clarification, I was told by the owner of a store that they only tell you to stack so you buy more. If I were to run anything it would be a sarm stack when I am able to get back on my 6k calorie diet. The mid season range two a days plus weights every day 6 days a week and at...
  3. S

    sarms advice

    If I was lifting for the single purpose of bodybuilding I wouldn't be considering PEDs, I'm an athlete who's unfortunately faced with an ultimatum of getting and unnatural edge in order to drop time and stay competitive or give my spot to a Russian who sticks tren in his ass back home in Moscow.
  4. S

    sarms advice

    The way I see it I have 2 year of school to pay for and I'm eligible to race for two more years. My problem is my team is recruiting heavily out of Russia, Ukraine, and places where doping happens all the time in the off season. I'm training with people that don't give a fuck what they put in...
  5. S

    sarms advice

    From my understanding of androgen receptors, they can only take in so many "sarms" at a time so when you stack them they constantly compete for receptors. With that it makes sense that the strongest sarm would get the receptor so why stack?
  6. S

    sarms advice

    When I mean lifting I'm speaking in terms of training for hypertrophy and not just sport related strength. In terms of lifting in general I've lifted the past 6 o 7 years of my life. Trying to meet right deadlines with weight and times cannot happen naturally.
  7. S

    sarms advice

    Hey man, I saw a comment on YouTube telling another user to email you at this address for advice. I'm wanting to run a DMZ cycle with full support while adding a sarm halfway though to taper off my test after I finish the DMZ, then on to my pct. does this sound straight? I'm currently 6'1 170...
Top Bottom