Thanks I have the clomid and the nova.. is it possible to run androsta instead of aromasin? Also I’ve read that tb can cause create new blood vessels.. is that true
I also have some interest and weird experience... I took tb500 a while back and oddly I had chest pain for a week. I was trying to recover my shoulder..do you know what it could be?
I’m taking liver and organ defender from 5%.. no alcohol consumption... I’m asking for guidance is there another suggestion.. I do have decca coming in here later..
Rightnow I did get testosterone cyp and I’ve been on it a week now and the superdrol also. Had sleepless nights the 1st 5 days but I’m doing fine now. Very energetic during the day
Sorry I have been busy... I had been very mislead on the 1andro.. my stats I’m 24 5’11 and 166 at 7% body fat.. i had no way of getting test.. I’ve only been one 2 cycles.. I started off at 115 2 years ago... 1st cycle was on some pro hormones because I was mislead by a damn nutrition company...
I’m trying to run a cycle of superdrol the real superdrol I got on the bm... I also have decabolin from hi tech... I’m having trouble getting actual testosterone... I was wondering if I can run 1andro as my base... I have full pct clomid and androsta(hard to get stuff) I’m new to this area can...