Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Search results

  1. B

    TRT and blasting cruising

    Only 5 days in and I must say, it may be all in my head but adding the Primo makes me feel great. 10% BF at 58 years old would be the dream but I'll be content with 15%. The MK 677 was added for improving skin and perhaps help with the BF. I've been doing TRT 7 years and mixed low doses of EQ...
  2. B

    TRT and blasting cruising

    I know I'm working on the body fat thing not easy. I was hoping the mk677 would help with that too
  3. B

    TRT and blasting cruising

    I'm 58 years old 5' 8" tall 190 lbs 20 % body fat lift 4 days a week Run 20 miles or more per week. Total test at 709 Free Test at 31.1 Estrogen at 25 I've been on TRT for 7 years (test cyp 180-200 per week) and going to blast this mini cycle for 8 weeks: Test cyp - 250mg per week Primo...
Top Bottom