Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Search results

  1. R

    Pct protocol

    Around 23rd of may was last of sus and eq Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. R

    Pct protocol

    Here's a copy of some blood stats with dates Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. R

    Pct protocol

    Understood you live and learn I will definitely be making sure the next one is put together differently. Even though I came off sus at end week8 will my test be falling I know I got bloods done around start week11 and was still above 50 I will still remain shutdown on primo I know but will my...
  4. R

    Pct protocol

    I was on sus for the first 8 -9 weeks then went onto primo. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. R

    Pct protocol

    Thanks for your reply. With the primo I have been getting good results really for the short time I been on I wish I had stretched it right out for 16 weeks but I'm going away on holidays can't take it with me. So I will start pct on my holiday I have all the compounds at bottom for pct except...
  6. R

    Pct protocol

    Hi mate I have been watching your videos for sometime now and you are a very knowledgeable guy and I'm learning from you quite a bit. Basically I am just about to finish my cycle of sus750 eq 500 per week for 8 weeks. Primobolan week 8-12,13 @900mg split over each week Hgh. 1-10 4 iu...
Top Bottom