napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Labs - now public!

Titan Research Labs

After discussions with Dylan and a couple of the moderators, we are excited to announce Titan Research Labs is now public, and undergoing a huge list expansion! Currently offering oils only, our line of orals and ancillaries will be made public in the coming weeks, as well as an expanded list of oils! We're glad to be here, and are thankful iSarms has given us a platform to make our products available publicly. Formerly an all private source, we have made the decision that it is time for expanding to public availability, and that iSarms is the right place to call home due to the amount of knowledge and advice shared here on a day to day basis. This is truly one of the best boards on the net.

We're looking forward to sharing our products with this community, and establishing a great foundation and reputation that will allow Titan Research to ultimately be mentioned with some of the best sources and brands, like some of the ones already here in place.

We understand that as a private lab, there will be some skepticism and doubt concerning the quality of our gear, and rightfully so, given the amount of scammers out there, and it is for this reason we'll not only encourage but fully reimburse costs on labwork, no matter the outcome. However, we're aware of reverse scam tactics, and will have a control on each batch for comparison. We'll also reimburse orders for those who complete a full cycle log and document their results. Any lab can send legit gear to those who they know will log or test it, so the tests and cycle logs will be done at random, on multiple batches, and no preselection will be done. This is done not just to prove the high quality of our products, but also to hold Titan Research publicly accountable as a high quality lab with excellent customer service.

For any further questions, we'll do our best to be available here throughout the day, 7 days a week!

For a list/ordering, please email [email protected]

Happy growing bros!

After discussions with Dylan and a couple of the moderators, we are excited to announce Titan Research Labs is now public, and undergoing a huge list expansion! Currently offering oils only, our line of orals and ancillaries will be made public in the coming weeks, as well as an expanded list of oils! We're glad to be here, and are thankful iSarms has given us a platform to make our products available publicly. Formerly an all private source, we have made the decision that it is time for expanding to public availability, and that iSarms is the right place to call home due to the amount of knowledge and advice shared here on a day to day basis. This is truly one of the best boards on the net.

We're looking forward to sharing our products with this community, and establishing a great foundation and reputation that will allow Titan Research to ultimately be mentioned with some of the best sources and brands, like some of the ones already here in place.

We understand that as a private lab, there will be some skepticism and doubt concerning the quality of our gear, and rightfully so, given the amount of scammers out there, and it is for this reason we'll not only encourage but fully reimburse costs on labwork, no matter the outcome. However, we're aware of reverse scam tactics, and will have a control on each batch for comparison. We'll also reimburse orders for those who complete a full cycle log and document their results. Any lab can send legit gear to those who they know will log or test it, so the tests and cycle logs will be done at random, on multiple batches, and no preselection will be done. This is done not just to prove the high quality of our products, but also to hold Titan Research publicly accountable as a high quality lab with excellent customer service.

For any further questions, we'll do our best to be available here throughout the day, 7 days a week!

For a list/ordering, please email [email protected]

Happy growing bros!
Welcome to the best forum
Are you domestic or international ?

Welcome to isarms. Glad to have you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, this is a great place to be and the information and resources here are unparalleled! So many good reputable sources and none of the drama.

Email [email protected] for a list of products and prices

Great gear and another solid addition to the board!

Titan has been my source of choice for awhile, glad to see this stuff is now available to everyone

There were two. One was solid and legit, and ultimately went private for obvious legal purposes. The other was either a spin off the other's good name or just a coincidence, but didn't exactly have the best reputation and was very short lived.

This is either a completely new Titan, or a resurgence of the original lab who went private, but I've been using this particular lab for almost 2 years without any issues. I don't have much clout here yet, but for those of you who know me from elsewhere, I'd put my name on the line for these guys based on my experience.

Time will tell, but the fact they're gonna reimburse for random bloods and logs speaks a lot about their confidence.

Hey man. Sorry to have to ask here but could you clear up some of your private messages so I can send you a message? Don't know If you are allowed to answer here - but how much do you charge for one month worth of say Osta?

Cleared but to answer your question, Phurious is no longer a sponsor on this board. That info in the sig is old. For osta, check sarmsx, that's the boards recommended place to go for quality product.

Hey man. Sorry to have to ask here but could you clear up some of your private messages so I can send you a message? Don't know If you are allowed to answer here - but how much do you charge for one month worth of say Osta?

Sarmsx for sarms bro. Best sarms available. Phurious isn't on the board anymore but there are plenty of great sources available for business on the board. Let me know if you have any questions about sarms or gear.

Let me help you out brother. There is not a single source here on this board that carries sarms. Not one, the only source on this board who carries sarms is sarmsx.com, you wont find ANYone else offering these products here on this board if you are looking for a UGL that also carries sarms then you are in the wrong place.

Roids24 carries GW and i think MK-677 but those are not real sarms. Every UGL ive seen who carry sarms or products similar like GW and MK arent priced too much differently than sarmsx. If money is an issue then dont run a cycle right now, save up for a few months or as long as it takes then run your cycle. Use that money for something you really need bro or just put it in a jar labeled Sarmsx funds lol.

But I spoke with him today..Hes coming back soon and will be posting a thread here when he's back

Top Bottom