napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Did Sarms4Sale website change?

Bigtones74

Hey,

Sorry if this was brought up before, haven't been on here in a bit.

But I noticed that the whole website, including the name for Sarms4Sale has changed. Is this correct? Also, the prices just seem way too low. Check out the link for MK677..only $46.99? Seems too good to be true.

Thanks

Also, noticed they offer capsules now...I always thought you guys preached any sarms sold in capsule form is a no no.

1. this has been posted a multitude of times about the rebrand, and for several months now

2. you are over 7 years behind on the capsule thing.. i have even made videos as well as MANY posts discussing it all coming down to quality and nothing to do with capsules over liquid.. ive even posted about my recent use of the capsules and how well i did with them

Okay thanks. Why is the price of mk677 so cheap? You even said multiple times that if a website is offering mk677 for that cheap, don’t get it.

Okay thanks. Why is the price of mk677 so cheap? You even said multiple times that if a website is offering mk677 for that cheap, don’t get it.
the cost of raws has clearly gone down because everyone is offering it at that price now.. i dont know the prices anymore on raws like i once did but its universal

prices on a lot of things have come down since the pandemic gets a good thing

Top Bottom