Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Rashid8585

  1. R

    Dylan can you shed some light

    Real quick what brands would you recommend? I just got mass genetics in the mail today but the doses are small only 10mgs cratus labs is 15mgs. Would it be okay to mix brands to get the full dose?
  2. R

    Dylan can you shed some light

    Sorry I made a mistake I have ostraine not mk677 does that make a difference?
  3. R

    Dylan can you shed some light

    So I recently purchased cardarine and the mk677. However I am already using cardarine and I was told that I should only use it for 12 weeks, I have only been using it on days that I train, and was informed that I should use it even on my off day. Is this true? Also would it be okay to finish the...
Top Bottom