Thanks for the tips, given that I had been training 6-7 days a week during cutting and doing back to back classes, now during bulking whilst I may struggle to lift after a certain number of sets/reps at a heavy weight I still have the stamina to go again on other exercises and repeat again the...
Bodyfat is around 9-10% depending on who is measuring.
Weight 61.5kg on average.
Calories 2700, but I am monitoring and increasing by 100 calories daily.
Training 6-7 days week, trying to keep it to 6 days and then come down to 5 days - just enjoy gym so much!
I can do 4 reps at the following...
Hi,
I have finished cutting a few weeks back, reached 9-10% bodyfat and weighed 61kg and had visible abs. I have since started to try and bulk and build lean muscle and try and minimise any fat gains.
Around 3 weeks ago I started to increase my calories weekly presently up to 2700 daily but...