Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by mitdeemb

  1. M

    Questions on peptides/sarms

    By all means please let me know where I can get better bc I will say I didn't notice a difference. I got my peps from peptidepros
  2. M

    Questions on peptides/sarms

    I got the mk from sarms1, I actually am on my last two days of it
  3. M

    Questions on peptides/sarms

    196lbs. The 1ml of mk I ment a sarm (mk 2866. I don't want to add just, I'd like to get the best possible results with the ghrp-6 and the frag. Also about room of sust weekly and I usually run Nolv with u run test as well. Any advice on how to use the peps. As of now hands hurt and tired all day.
  4. M

    Questions on peptides/sarms

    I am 33 6ft about 7-9% b4. Athlete but tore my pectoral major set me back but got me interested in peps. Just went at this without a plan.
  5. M

    Questions on peptides/sarms

    Dylan, First off thank you for all your videos, they are spot in and informative. I am just now starting peptides. I have watched a lot of your videos but still have some questions. (I don't mind paying just let me know how) 1st. My cycle of now is: •test sust-- 500mg weekly •Nolv e.d. (why I...
Top Bottom