Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by mimisilter

  1. M

    LGD and GW right befor Workout

    Thanks Guys, That means it the new pre-workout!! I thought it was one of the two. I was un-aware GW required timing. Ill drop it 20 min before I hit the gym going forward.. I assume GW can be taken anytime during a non-workout day? Tnx in Advance
  2. M

    LGD and GW right befor Workout

    Hey guys. I'm 4 days in to my GW and LGD cycle. I've been dosing both my GW and LGD first thing in the morning about 7 am . LGD 10mg and GW 10mg. I usually hit the gym about an hour or so after. My gym sessions since I've started have been laggy, could it be due to taking the sarms to soon...
  3. M

    sarms help

    Good day Dylan. Love your work man!! Im going to be running a cycle soon. Looking to run 8 weeks LGD alone. Probably looking to hit 5MG per day. My question is in regards to PCT. I have a whole sealed bottle of MEGA PCT for Prim-evil, will this suffice for my PCT after the LGD cycle...
Top Bottom