Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by j698

  1. J

    testosterone enanthate

    Why may I ask I feel like it's been my problem for a long time I've worked out before for awhile and have gotten no where plus I'm always down and out plus it doesn't always tick down there all the time that's why I've read up on it is because a buddy of mine asked one what was wrong and I...
  2. J

    testosterone enanthate

    I've been taking antstrzolum every other day I think that's spelled right
  3. J

    testosterone enanthate

    Just wondering I've been studying about it like crazy and I've been reading more and more bad things then I care to hear but should I be worried about any of the blood pressure issues or any of the clots I mean I know asking alot of questions just want to be safe then sorry
  4. J

    testosterone enanthate

    Question is it alright for a 27 year old to be doing test e
  5. J

    testosterone enanthate

    Okay thanks for the help
  6. J

    testosterone enanthate

    Well I already started right or can I switch to 250 concentrate
  7. J

    testosterone enanthate

    Hi I've tried testosterone enanthate 400 but using it 0.5 doses because I've just started and I figured I wouldn't have to buy as much and I can still do my post but was wondering is it normal to get some pain and swelling in your delts I did it night before last it doesn't hurt as bad anymore...
Top Bottom