Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by herman

  1. H

    General Question for Dylan

    Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it.
  2. H

    General Question for Dylan

    Thanks everyone! That sounds very helpful. I really wasn't looking forward to having to run a cycle (only as a last resort) for the reasons you mentioned... I suspected the problem was with low free T caused by high shbg, I thought maybe it was in combination with having a lowish T3. The endo...
  3. H

    General Question for Dylan

    Thanks everyone! That sounds very helpful. I really wasn't looking forward to having to run a cycle (only as a last resort) for the reasons you mentioned... I suspected the problem was with low free T caused by high shbg, I thought maybe it was in combination with having a lowish T3. The endo...
  4. H

    General Question for Dylan

    I recalculated my body fat with a more comprehensive calculator and it came out to 15.2 yes, my SHGB is a little high =69.5 T3 88 T4 107 LH 7.2 Prolactin 5.6 FSH 14.2 Estradiol 33 Vit D 54 Trigliceride 83 HDL 65 LDL106
  5. H

    General Question for Dylan

    yes, my SHGB is a little high =69.5 T3 88 T4 107 LH 7.2 Prolactin 5.6 FSH 14.2 Estradiol 33 Vit D 54 Trigliceride 83 HDL 65 LDL106
  6. H

    General Question for Dylan

    no, they don't want to do trt because my total test is not low enough at 610. I tied to point out that my free t was only 46 but they said they go by the total t number
  7. H

    General Question for Dylan

    Assuming one does a 250mg test only (with aromesin 12.5 eod) cycle and pct, properly, and the blood work is kept within expected ranges, can one expect to feel fairly normal, most of the time as far as libido and erections is concerned? I have done 2 small cycles in the past, a few years ago...
Top Bottom