Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by doutnic

  1. D

    Cycle question

    Hi, 25yo, 13%body fat, over 7 years of gym, 178cm, 84kg I have been now on week 4. I started with TST enanthate 250mg per week, and daily 40mg stanozolol.Its my first cycle. Eating 200g carbs, 240proteins. So..my plan.. 1-15 test enan 250mg once a week 1-6 stanozolol 40mg per day 7-12 without...
  2. D

    Question about cycle

    Hello Dylan, I am really glad that i found your youtube channel today ! I want to run my cycle these days, and i absolutely love the way you introduce us your opinions and so on.. here is a question i hope i will get from you all what i want. I am sorry for my english. I had my first cycle only...
Top Bottom