Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by dgeros

  1. D

    Sarms + TRT

    I have never bought something with a banner This'll be my first! Thank you for the direction I apologize I was seeming way behind!:/
  2. D

    Sarms + TRT

    Ok ok guys sorry!!! When I first discovered a thread long time ago it was Dylan promoting sarms1 so I just kept the name on mind!!:( il check out sarmsx rn! Again is there any discounts/codes?? I just moved to Kirkland which means I'm broke as F* LOL but seriously. There any good deals...
  3. D

    Sarms + TRT

    Hey Dylan do you have a good code/coupon/discount by any chance for sarms1.com?? Thank you so much for your advice!!
  4. D

    Sarms + TRT

    Hey guys cool info I'm glad I asked!!! I'm be purchasing the sarm stack next month, and il go from there!!! TRT is doc prescribed. It's still too low anyways an we're upping it next month FINALLY. BTW* HCG I run for 6 wks and then off 2, the doc protocol they gave me for it. Fiancé an I plan on...
  5. D

    Sarms + TRT

    I have read so much of your info from the online forum and YouTube videos and wanted to thank you for all of it! I am 25 yr old, T cyp 120mg 2x ew. Arimi. .5 2x ew. HCG 400iu also twice a wk. Have been on TRT for 2 months now, slowly getting the test level adjusted but close. I'm not...
Top Bottom