Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by carlargs

  1. C

    About First cycle and cholesterol levels

    My diet is good and i pay attention my diet. I think Genetically my cholesterol level is high. I do not want to have a heart attack in cycle lol :)))
  2. C

    About First cycle and cholesterol levels

    Thanks for your reply olderbro i am very glad. My goal is only gain muscle for now. But I'm worried about my cholesterol level
  3. C

    About First cycle and cholesterol levels

    Sorry i forget tell it. My body fat is 15 %. and I have 5 years of body building history.
  4. C

    About First cycle and cholesterol levels

    You are the best. Thank you for your reply Dylan. If I use cholesterol-stabilizing suplements like Omega3, vegetables etc. Can i control my cholesterol this way ? Really I want to use it maybe you can give me some advice :(
  5. C

    About First cycle and cholesterol levels

    Hi Dylan ! I am from Turkey. In our country No one has much information about how to use steroids. Almost all of them use it random and they don't know information about PCT also. But I want to use it in a controlled way. I watched many your videos on youtube channel about steroids and...
Top Bottom