Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by barsaos

  1. B

    Second cycle advice

    Hey dylan, ive been doing alot of research and watching all your videos in prep for my second cycle. Here's my stats and how ive set it out so far could i please have your thoughts and opinions! Stats: 25years old 77kg, 180cm , 8-12% body fat been lifting seriously for 5years Goals -Get super...
  2. B

    Cardio video

    Hey Dylan really enjoying your videos! Could you please make a video on cardio and in particular your cardio program! Cheers
  3. B

    First Cycle Test E

    Hey dylan, ive been doing alot of research and watching all your videos in preparation for my first cycle. Heres my stats and how I've set it out so far could i please have your thoughts and opinions! Stats: 25years old 77kg, 180cm , 8-12% body fat been lifting seriously for 5years Goals...
  4. B

    sustanon cycle , (PCT advice)

    Okay I'm 25yrs old been training for 5years 76kgs , 178cm very lean 8-10% bf My end goal is for my second cycle is to run test prop and masteron prop for a 10week cycle as My goal is for a very lean athletic look. But as It's my first cycle I don't want to be pinning every second day thought...
  5. B

    sustanon cycle , (PCT advice)

    Hey Dylan, Massive fan of your articles and Videos! I just have a couple of quick questions just trying to plan out my first cycle! At this stage i will be doing a 8week cycle of Sust 500/mg ew I want to try keep it as simple and plain as possible first time around. Regarding my PCT I can...
Top Bottom