Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by ajax1000

  1. A

    New user First Stack

    What could i expect if i just ran the sr9009 or is that gonna be a waste without the stack?
  2. A

    New user First Stack

    If you see this Dylan just wondering what you think of those test levels?
  3. A

    New user First Stack

    So what should i run with the sr9009?
  4. A

    New user First Stack

    ok free testosterone was 7.4 testosterone serum 387
  5. A

    New user First Stack

    I understand. I also forgot i suffer from lazy thyroid which is being treated. I will also mention my weight gain came from anti-depression and anti-anxiety meds stuff was pure poison exercise best cure ever. I will call the doctor tomorrow and get the numbers. Thanks for your time I know your...
  6. A

    New user First Stack

    I don't have the levels but she showed me the ranges for normal and it was at the bottom but right above the levels for low-t she said insurance wouldn't cover it and she wouldn't prescribe it. Sorry i don't have the exact numbers right now i will get them. I dont know if this helps but when...
  7. A

    New user First Stack

    Current doc wont treat the low-t previous doc did. She says its on the low side of normal. Yeah on the border give me a break. Diet is in check and I hit cardio every day. So I am at a loss where to go from here. As far as training goes i have plateaued going up on the weight. Since i am unable...
  8. A

    New user First Stack

    So what would you suggest how to deal with the low-t. I know i was gonna gain on the cycle. Was hoping to keep that cut down with the heavy cardio and strict diet I am on. If i drop the dbol would you still advise against the test-e? Really hate to throw away money spent. Would adding a sarm yo...
  9. A

    New user First Stack

    I can post the blood work when i get it back. Body fat is high 18-19 percent. I think you said over 15 you shouldn't.
  10. A

    New user First Stack

    5'11 284 45 i have run several cycles getting my blood work done tomorrow but t-levels are low
  11. A

    New user First Stack

    I know your not a big fan of dbol i watched your youtube videos. I appreciate what you do for the community. This is not my first cycle but i have never used dbol. I just wanted some opinions I have friends that dont even use ai's or pct and they get no gyno. I know how you feel about this so...
  12. A

    New user First Stack

    1xdbol 25 mg daily 4 week 250 mg test E weekly 10weeks 1mg adex daily pct nolvadex 20 mg daily 4 weeks The questions should i run the adex from day 1? Should i pin from day one or run the dbol a few days?
Top Bottom