napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

equipoise

1. C

Test, Deca, and EQ Cycle Feedback

6 ft 3 in 222 lbs 12% BF 35 years old 4 previous cycles This cycle: Test Cyp, 400 mg/wk (wk1-16) EQ, 600 mg/wk (wk1-16) Deca, 500 mg/wk (wk1-14) Tbol, 50mg/day (wk1-6) Cabergolin, .25 mg/e3d (wk1-16) Aromasin , 12.5 mg/eod (wk1-16) PCT: Return to TRT...
  2. C

Second cycle advice TEST, EQ AND TBOL

Hello everyone! I am planning to start my second steroid cycle this March, figured out to come here looking for some advice. Here are some stats about me first : Age 20 Height 6ft1 (185 cm) Weight 205 Body fat % 11,5% Years of training 3 Started at 17 with 130 pounds, pure ectomorph. After two...
  3. S

20 Week Boldenone

I find the effects of EQ to be very appealing, and i understand to get the best of these effects you should run it for a 16-20 week cycle. Current proposal: 1-6 50mg Anavar ed 1-20 300mg test-e ew 1-20 600mg EQ ew 10-20 Cardinine + Ostarine pct being at least clomid and nolva a-dex would...
  4. A

EQ stacked with SARMS cycle advice needed

Hello everyone, I am looking for a very mild and low side effect cycle. Equipoise seems to be a steroid that suits into this category. My question now is, could I run an EQ only cycle while stacking it with SARMS if I don't expect huge gains and I am not in a rush to gain a ton of muscle within...
  5. Mark Diesel

Anavar vs Turinabol for STRENGTH

Ok guys, I tried trenbolone for the first time at 515mg test ph, 350mg tren... It was 150mg test ph 100mg tren ace combo vial. I am one of those people who convert to estrogen like a SOB and I couldn't stop it, even with letrozole. Started with EOD 12.5mg aromasin, then 25mg aromasin, then 2.5mg...
  6. B

Cycle: Test + DBol + EQ

Hi guys, Looking for more advice on a cycle: 1- Test E 350mg/week 2- Dbol 30mg/week 3- EQ 500mg/week 4 -GW501516 20mg/day 5 - (maybe S4 as well, not sure yet)...? This is would be my 3rd steroid cycle; As i was on TRT 3 years ago (2014) due to serious health problems with Nebido (Test...
  7. B

First cycle equipoise and testosterone questions

I'm close to taking my first cycle. I'm going to give you a list of the products that I have and then a few questions. I have test cypionate, equipoise, Arimidex, aromasin, nolvadex, Clomid. I also have finasteride and dutasteride for precautionary measures for DHT which I don't plann on taking...
  8. L

Second Cycle Options

I find myself posting and reading more and more while watching more videos/reading other's forum posts! I'm so glad I made the choice to not just be a silent observer and actually create an account! Okay, so to the point. I have two separate proposed second cycles for myself. I ran 500 mg test...
  9. B

Ancillaries and PCT

Hey guys, I'm about to begin a new cycle and I would like to be advised on the ancillaries and PCT for it as well as any suggestions for sarms during and post cycle. And feel free to critique my cycle and give suggestions. Test cyp 400mg 16 weeks Eq 800 mg 16 weeks Tren ace 400 mg 12 weeks Dbol...
  10. H

SArms stack on blast

Hey guys and hopefully Dylan, I'm a competitor who has recently become interested in sarms, I was wondering what the best sarms would be for the following compounds EQ Test Tren Mast I know it's quite heavy but I am a heavyweight competitor, I'm looking at LDG, YK11 and then either s4, GW or...
  11. J

Proper Cycle Instructions (step by step)

Hello Dylan Gemelli & everyone! Huge fan I admire what you do for this community and the knowledge you share with all of us. I wanted to reach out for some assistance on my cycle. I would like to know the breakdown process from the first step to the last step to make sure I do my cycle...
  12. m555zma

Eq / bold.

Finished 1st week of EQ at 400mg/week. How many weeks till I notice something? Following trainers diet plan and everything. (Running EQ with 500mg test cyp/week)
  13. B

Real geneza pharmaceutical cycle log

Ok folks, I ordered my first cycle from naps before I found I sarms. At the time I thought that was by best option. At any rate I've got the gear so I might as well run it and give everyone a thorough cycle log and I for one will be hoping to see some gains. My stats on the start date were 6'4"...
  14. E

Trenbolone ace or enthate

Contact EQMAN, 100ML 80.00 99% PURE. Trenbolone Acetate CAS 10161-34-9 Male Sex Hormone Raw Steroid Powders Product name: Trenbolone Acetate OR ENTHAT Alias: Revalor-H; Finaplix; 17-beta-acetoxy-delta-4,9,11-estratrien-3-one; Tren A, Finajet CAS No: 10161-34-9 Assay: 97~101% Appearance...
  15. P

Test + EQ Cycle

Hello All, Id like to start by saying that yes, this is my first time cycle. I know that it is not recommended to have a first cycle like this but I have already made up my mind and know I have the discipline to complete this cycle well with a little help from you guys. My diet and training...
  16. Z

Long cycle advice

Hi all, Few questions about planning my next cycle Dylan mentioned in his 'my favourite steroid combinations' youtube video a cycle involving: -Test -Equipoise -Primobolan And I am looking at a long cycle for my 4th cycle and from all the great things Dylan has said about these compounds I...
  17. R

First Cycle Advice

Okay so i'm on week 3 of my first cycle heres my stats: Sustanon 250 mg 3 times a week Equipoise (Bolderone) 150 mgs 3 times a week I have pct on hand it is Nolvadex. How long should I run this this cycle? and also, and post cycle therapy advice? herby here would love to hear some...
  18. F

Next cycle dosing? To low? Primo,eq,cyp

I am going to be running cyp at 300mg, eq at 400mg and primo at 300mg a week. This is my first time using eq or primo but in dylan gemelli's video he recommends a hight dose for the eq and primo. Hope he chimes in but all advice is welcome
Top Bottom