napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Science of carb-loading and benefits

sirjecht

Recently I have gotten my physique to a point where I am happy, currently changing my routine around to work on specific muscle groups that I feel don't have the best definition. I have been seeing a lot of people posting about their eating as carb loading and low carb days etc to help them make the progress they need when either cutting or bulking.

I have never cared for this as for me a standard macro count the same every day for a 8 week period then changing depending on the results is all I have ever done. Is there any benefit to learning about carb cycling or is it mostly bro science?

Basically my reason for asking is im now 218lbs at 11.3% bodyfat. I would like to attempt to reach a bodyfat goal in the single digits. Is this something that can be made easier using this method or can it make it harder?

Thanks

Last edited:
Recently I have gotten my physique to a point where I am happy, currently changing my routine around to work on specific muscle groups that I feel don't have the best definition. I have been seeing a lot of people posting about their eating as carb loading and low carb days etc to help them make the progress they need when either cutting or bulking.

I have never cared for this as for me a standard macro count the same every day for a 8 week period then changing depending on the results is all I have ever done. Is there any benefit to learning about carb cycling or is it mostly bro science?

Basically my reason for asking is im now 218lbs at 11.3% bodyfat. I would like to attempt to reach a bodyfat goal in the single digits. Is this something that can be made easier using this method or can it make it harder?

Thanks

I personally am a fan of just structuring your macros based on your current goal. That would mean sticking to the right macro ratio and a certain caloric intake for that goal. I'm not a big advocate of carb cycling at all.

Top Bottom