napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extremely winded during workouts

Jimmyjames

Wondering if this is normal guys during a cycle? I noticed it about 3 weeks in ( I just finished a 12 week cycle). My endurance is great, its not uncommon for me to be in the gym for 2-3 hours and have plenty of energy, but after a set I notice i'm practically gasping for air?? The only thing I can think is high blood pressure? I've checked it with a cheap home kit and it's within normal range, pulse was a bit high at 94.

I am 40 years old and take no medications for anything other than motrin and occasional Xanax for insomnia. Is this normal? Anyone experience this on cycle?
Thanks,
J

Whenever I increase my Test this happens to me for a couple weeks and then it usually goes away after a while. It's probably just your body dealing with the influx or hormones.

(I blast and cruise.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm experiencing that right now myself and I'm 42. Been on my cycle for 12 weeks, running for 16 and I've been wondering is this a sign that It's time to come off or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I will see what happens over the next few weeks. My last shot was today so will be starting PCT. Hopefully it goes away. There was a few times when I felt like I was gonna passout. I also believe I may be overtraining? My head tells me im 25 but my body says 40 lol.

SteelWarrior74, I was gonna run for 16 as well but was told to go 12 weeks since its my first cycle. Believe me, I want to go 16 but don't want to do any permanent damage. I may still want to have a child in the future!

Yes sir, will do

it's weird, I can do 30 mins on the treadmill no problems, but get winded walking up the stairs.

Wondering if this is normal guys during a cycle? I noticed it about 3 weeks in ( I just finished a 12 week cycle). My endurance is great, its not uncommon for me to be in the gym for 2-3 hours and have plenty of energy, but after a set I notice i'm practically gasping for air?? The only thing I can think is high blood pressure? I've checked it with a cheap home kit and it's within normal range, pulse was a bit high at 94.

I am 40 years old and take no medications for anything other than motrin and occasional Xanax for insomnia. Is this normal? Anyone experience this on cycle?
Thanks,
J

What compounds are your running?

Tren ace. And that's what I kinda figured...never ran Tren this long before, but since it in the combined blend that it's in, I was calculating that it would benefit my contest prep., with my diet not being so clean.

With that being the case, I'm going to drop the Tri-blend and finish out my cycle with some Propionate, Bold, and Mk677. What do you think [emoji189] bro?

With that being the case, I'm going to drop the Tri-blend and finish out my cycle with some Propionate, Bold, and Mk677. What do you think [emoji189] bro?

How long were you running mk677?

Besides, I'm tired of the insomnia and acid reflux associated with running Tren this long as well.

Top Bottom