napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best ways to track bf

Capthowdy

Other then the mirror or the scale I have a body fat caliper I use . i used to use 3 spots on the right side of the body . Tricep quad and the gut about an inch to the right of the belly button. Now I just use the pinch on the gut cuz that's where all the fat is . Today there was 1/2 pinch there . I'm lucky if I can pull skin off my quad to even pinch it when it's completly relaxed .

A lot of the time when I start a cut in the beginning the scale moves a lot . Then eventually stalls out the leaner I get . The lowest I have been so far is 178 right now I'm sitting around 185 but I don't look different in the mirror . He last two weeks or so I been at 2000-2100 calories 150-200g Carbs and I've put on a couple pounds that's about it . I wana drop another 10 lbs of fat so I'm gonna try dropping my calories once more and see if it works . I can stick to ANY diet plan as long as I can see some type of progress . ThTs why I need a a way to track it even if it's the smallest amount .

The best way to lose fat is cardio and sprints.. obviously diet.
Calipers work well enough or you can pay a couple hundred bucks for high quality professional analysis at a sports facility. Why do that though when you can just look in the mirror and decide if you need to do better.

As long as you measure the exact same way each time, calipers can be a great tracking tool. The mirror though is defnitely the best for tracking

Top Bottom