napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla... expect to be BLOWN AWAY

44YOGearHead

This is a Public Safety Announcement from The 44:

You're excited about the return.
It's clawing at the fabric of your imagination.
What's in store?
What do these fuckers have up their sleeve?
When we re-launch it will be EPIC... be patient it is coming.

Literally you are wondering why, if you don't already know, why is there so much anticipation?
Did someone really pull a 10k test level off Valhalla?
Oh it happened and there was no trickery involved.
Face it, you wanted us to come back.
Wish granted mother fuckers...
Let's ransack the world all over again...
All you have to do is hold on a little longer... it's coming soon mother fuckers. It's coming soon!

THE RETURN will be epic, unexpected and allow you access to another level of the insanity and genius of NY.
Brought forth with a simple idea brought to fruition...
Be Prepared...
You will transcend normality and enter the land where Viking giants roam...
Will you be able to shed your clothes and dance with the Devil under the pale moonlight?
Can you, will you leave humanity behind to dawn the armor of Valhalla?
Time will tell. It's coming mother fuckers... it's coming.
This is... The Second Coming.

https://youtu.be/FvEalCdkqfc

Last edited:
Damn video got me pumped. Slapped my co-worker upside the head. Oops. Some great composing bro.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Is this still a one time comeback?

jp1957... look towards the coastline. See the armada on the horizon? This isn't a raid brother... this is a full scale invasion.
The logistics of this warranted something never before seen. Something unfathomable. Odin himself is smiling upon us.

In simpler terms, yes... if by 'one time comeback' you mean FOREVER, only this isn't a comeback...this truly is a transcendence to a whole new level.

Sitting here like a dog with his tongue hanging out, saliva puddling on the floor beneath his chin. Patiently waiting...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Amazing! This Saturday I will infuse the elixir of the gods with my blood and will transcend all mere mortals. Odins will shall be done. And the 44's apparently because hes Odins boss... lol!

Phenomenal news that NY is back!

Victory awaits brother!

I want everyone to visualize Valhalla on a premier level, think elite, think different in standard, expectation and totality. Vikings, aspiring Vikings... think beyond.

Top Bottom