napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Touchdown mgp

Daniels6681

It's up up up and it's good tx mgp I want to her some one top my boy thin d I sent money monday night I got my gear at 830 this morning so 1 day n half and now it's setting here n my lap incredible as aways thanks D ur the man
4150882d0b99415fea1d4c0d486e600f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Yea I bragged last time cus it took today's my boys always getting bettrr i mean shit how do u beat 1 n half days I prob couldn't make myself n. 1 n half days lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

MGP and Thin D are a solid operation. I have nothing but great things to say about them. Glad you got taken care of. Treat your source well!

You're welcome dude. I'm trying to be worthy to be here on isarms. You run with the sources here, you gotta bring it.

Yeah mgp is definitely a great source ran the test-e and felt great good clean oil no pain on injection site at all stuff is SMOOTH and great! Felt like a beast in the gym and bedroom Lol

I'm trying decide on my next cycle and it's between MGP and robo. It's awesome having such great sources at your fingertips.

Yeah heard good about robo never had it yet tho..but mgp is def g2g good clean oils and solid gear i may have to try robo or if you do let us know how u like it n how it felt on it

A day & a half is insane!The only way you could beat that is if you were next door neighbors.

Top Bottom