napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Shout out

Sweetjones

Just want to take a minute to remind everyone and give thanks to all our fucking amazing sources. These guys stay busy and keep us all jacked. And to all our reps, you guys kick ass also. All of us have normal lives and family's and for everyone to keep things goin smooth around here means a lot. So keep at it and keep safe and thanks for the hard work and good info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best sources here for sure. All top notch, and we will only stand for the best. I'm proud to represent one of them with Biotech, and you can't go wrong with any of them

This forum is amazing thanks for all that you guys do. Much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

These sources here, this forum and the community we have here including this whole sarms thing wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for badass dudes just like you my man.

You guys literally make this forum go round. It's awesome. You guys are the customer so literally NONE of this would be here if it wasn't for you (and other guys here just like you).

I really appreciate being able to be apart of a community with guys like yourself (you too Enrique, lol)

And of of course let's not forget Dylan and his staff.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Last edited:
I just find it amazing how all these guys have families and other responsibilities but yet they take time to answer a lot of newbie questions and don't get frustrated but are always willing to help. Praise be to the God of Heaven for allowing me to find this forum it has really helped to transform my life. thanks to all of our knowledgeable sources and Reps thanks guys, and guys like Dylan and Rick who have really provided some awesome guidance and have really prevented me from making some pretty dumb mistakes thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom