PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: IGWF - Cbbram

  1. #1

    IGWF - Cbbram

    Placed my first order with IGWF, was previously dealing with an international source, but one customs letter was enough foe me.

    Placed my order, took a little longer then expected to get the product, BUT IGWF took extra care of me and Cbbram as always is a pleasure to deal with. I致e worked with him for 2 years now and we all know he takes care of his clients. Great updates and everything was cared for as promised.

    Onto the gear.. it looks good and excited to get started... I知 starting this cycle in a few weeks... wrapping up my bulking cycle from a different supplier. I値l keep everyone posted.. I think im starting in a good place..






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pblue678 View Post
    Placed my first order with IGWF, was previously dealing with an international source, but one customs letter was enough foe me.

    Placed my order, took a little longer then expected to get the product, BUT IGWF took extra care of me and Cbbram as always is a pleasure to deal with. I致e worked with him for 2 years now and we all know he takes care of his clients. Great updates and everything was cared for as promised.

    Onto the gear.. it looks good and excited to get started... I知 starting this cycle in a few weeks... wrapping up my bulking cycle from a different supplier. I値l keep everyone posted.. I think im starting in a good place..






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    E6DC0EF1-F4FB-4ADE-A6F7-C83B22E7F498.jpg

    10 week difference



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Fuckin A!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pblue678 View Post
    E6DC0EF1-F4FB-4ADE-A6F7-C83B22E7F498.jpg

    10 week difference



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pbblue!!! Very nice progress!!! Impressive!!! Show us some pix of gear I知 dying to see what ur hardening cycle going to be!! I know for sure you will like it no matter what u ordered! Again very impressed with your progress. Keep us posted.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Hey bro thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm happy you got some extra goodies for waiting an extra week. IWGF does not disappoint. Shipping is back on track and FAST! I just got my pack in a few days.

    On to the pics? You're a monster bro! Great results!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    Pbblue!!! Very nice progress!!! Impressive!!! Show us some pix of gear I知 dying to see what ur hardening cycle going to be!! I know for sure you will like it no matter what u ordered! Again very impressed with your progress. Keep us posted.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will do brother.. just gonna keep grinding..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Hey bro thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm happy you got some extra goodies for waiting an extra week. IWGF does not disappoint. Shipping is back on track and FAST! I just got my pack in a few days.

    On to the pics? You're a monster bro! Great results!
    Dealing w you is always a pleasure man, thanks for doing what you do..

    Thanks for your kind words on the progress pics.. lets see how I look in 2 weeks..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    cbbram is a good guy. glad you trust us with your hard earned $$$

  9. #9
    Member Robfg71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    42
    Can you post blood work after your cycle. Just curious to see what they are for the gear. I to stopped buying over seas. Got the dreaded customs letter. I just threw it in the trash and chalked up the lost. Now I only buy domistic. Good luck with your cycle.

  10. #10
    You're looking fit. Nice progress pics. We appreciate the post. Let us know how the cycle goes.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •