napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Dragon pharma?

Nautulus

Anybody used dragon pharma products? They’re on the pharmacom store but I’ve read in a couple forums that say they are under dosed

I was wondering the same thing. New to the forum, finally created an account to post. But to Tazz, and Pharmacom I was wondering when will yall’s specific brand be back in stock. It’s been showing “out of stock” for about a week or longer now when I check. I’ve been ready to order but really wanted to go with the pharma brand specifically as my first order... thanks in advance.

I was wondering the same thing. New to the forum, finally created an account to post. But to Tazz, and Pharmacom I was wondering when will yall’s specific brand be back in stock. It’s been showing “out of stock” for about a week or longer now when I check. I’ve been ready to order but really wanted to go with the pharma brand specifically as my first order... thanks in advance.

Hello Sir,

We'll probably have a restock on Pharmacom Labs products in about 2-3 weeks most likely ...You can keep checking the website to see when the products will be available.

But as I've previously said ,Dragon Pharma and Alpha Pharma are the same quality as Pharmacom Labs so you can go with any of them if you want to start your cycle earlier .

Thank you

Top Bottom