napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anyone want to run a log?

S

SAMSON SUPPLIES

We will pick 1 person to run a log on our gear. Of course the gear will be free. The person we pick MUST run a log here on isarms and provide feedback details pertaining to our customer service down to the quality and gains they make on our gear. We have offered this on another board and the person we picked accepted our gear but never ran a log. This was not fair to the members there nor to the people who were not picked. Reply back to this thread and tell us why we should pick you.

Email us for our list at [email protected]

The logger will choose which gear he/she wants to run.

Please reply to this post instead of emailing us as to why we should pick you. We will decide who the logger is from this thread.

Thank you, Samson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d do it if I could, as I am about to start a sarms bulk cycle, I’m very lean but muscular I want to run a bulk cycle think this would be great to show people, that it works il take photos and videos every week and update to log

I'd be down to do it. I'm working with a coach right now and he picks everything I'm using if we can base the cycle around these PEDs. I'm very detailed with my check ins with him and will do the same with this thread. my diet is on point and I'm sure that will show a good representation with the PEDS. Thanks.

If there's any more info you would like dm me and tell me any info you would like to be included in the log and i would love to be a lab rat lol

We will pick 1 person to run a log on our gear. Of course the gear will be free. The person we pick MUST run a log here on isarms and provide feedback details pertaining to our customer service down to the quality and gains they make on our gear. We have offered this on another board and the person we picked accepted our gear but never ran a log. This was not fair to the members there nor to the people who were not picked. Reply back to this thread and tell us why we should pick you.

Email us for our list at [email protected]

Damn, thats messed up.

Thank you for the responses. We will probably pick a winner Tues evening.

We have decided to pick 2 people to run logs. They are Blacklabeldc10 and Orbit.

Thank you all for your responses and emails.

Samson

Interested - I’m 53 and started weight training again after 20 year lay off and been going 2 years. % body fat too high but more interested in strength gains currently. Just finishing a first Sarms cycle of lgd and s4 of which I put on some nice muscle. I estimate about 6 to 7 pound. I would like to be considered as I’m detailed at logging results by profession which I be willing to do in excel for the data. Strength gains with small % body fat would be my goal. I train 4 to 5 times a week and the gym is across the road so no excuses plus I log diet and exercises

Damn cant believe more people didnt respond to this lol useally u get people coming out the wood work who havent posted anything or only been member for like 2 months commenting on a free cycle.lol i know mine says i just joined here but been a memeber of asf for years so ive seen it.

Damn cant believe more people didnt respond to this lol useally u get people coming out the wood work who havent posted anything or only been member for like 2 months commenting on a free cycle.lol i know mine says i just joined here but been a memeber of asf for years so ive seen it.

Doesn’t matter if u been here 20 years or 20 mins u edda we all in it for one reason

Top Bottom