napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Yay! I'm finally in!

jbravo65

New member here. I'm a long time lifter/body builder and got tired of training my ass off with minimal results. About 6 months ago, I ran into a co-worker with the size I've always tried to achieve. I asked him what his secret was and he was totally up front with me. He gave me the name of a doctor who supplies him with prescription gear. I called the doc, he answered some questions and I sent my bloodwork into him. A week later, I started my first cycle. This was 8 weeks ago. Since then, I gained 10 lbs, my workouts are more intense than ever and look and feel better than ever! I'm hooked! As of now, I'm taking 200 test, 200 deca and recently started lgf1-lr3. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can on this forum. I've watched just about all of Dillan's youtube videos and trying to figure out what, if anything I can do to enhance what I'm already doing. Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated! JBravo......

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you. If you want cycle advice start off by giving your full stats, goals and experience

5-9, 182. Been lifting most of my life pretty religiously but could never reach the goals I wanted to obtain. I'd just like to maintain a solid 190 lbs with less than 10 percent body fat. Possible enter a physique comp soon.

New member here. I'm a long time lifter/body builder and got tired of training my ass off with minimal results. About 6 months ago, I ran into a co-worker with the size I've always tried to achieve. I asked him what his secret was and he was totally up front with me. He gave me the name of a doctor who supplies him with prescription gear. I called the doc, he answered some questions and I sent my bloodwork into him. A week later, I started my first cycle. This was 8 weeks ago. Since then, I gained 10 lbs, my workouts are more intense than ever and look and feel better than ever! I'm hooked! As of now, I'm taking 200 test, 200 deca and recently started lgf1-lr3. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can on this forum. I've watched just about all of Dillan's youtube videos and trying to figure out what, if anything I can do to enhance what I'm already doing. Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated! JBravo......

Are you saying a doc (M.D. or D.O.) is prescribing Deca Durabolin??

I'm really not sure what kind of Dr he is but he does have a legit practice and his meds come from a local compounding pharmacy. I was referred to him by a coworker/semi pro body builder who has been using him for a few years. He owns his own practice and specializes in hormone and testosterone replacement therapy. And yes, so far he has prescribed me 200 test, 200 Deca and IGF1-LR3, as well as HCG and estrogen blockers. He is limited to the amount of each med, but as of now, the stack I'm on has got me more gains than I've ever had, just in a six week period! This is my first anabolic stack so it makes sense I'm making such great gains. As I get more experience, I'm hoping to find other sources within the next year because his services are very expensive and there is a limit to what he can prescribe.

Top Bottom