napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol and clenbuterol

maharderts

Hey man
(it'll be a bit long but please read it)

First of all I'd like to thank you for whatever you are doing "you're the man"
I'm from India just saw your video about clen and I'm freaking scared to use it again in my life, if used it before like an ass even tho I had none of the side effects that you mentioned but anyways I'd like to seek guidance from you for running it safe.
I've a shoot in next 8 weeks and I need to cut. I'm planning to keep it simple with testosterone pro and winstrol. And I was planning to stack clen and T3 with it
About my stats I'm currently holding 15% body fat, age 24, height 5'8, weigh about 75kg.
You're an inspiration, kindly revert back as I'm short of time and I won't cycle until you approve it.

Thank you

im not advising anything on it whatsoever... i dont advise things that are going to hurt you and i dont approve of anything you are doing...

i appreciate the words and support bro but unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Right now you are too young for steroid use my friend. Also, we would never advise using Clen or T3. Clen is very bad for you and your health, and you don't go messing with your thyroid. It is also very calabolic and eats muscle

Sarms are a good option, but steroids are not what you want to use at all

I've already watched that video and I agree on each and every point of yours but then I earn with my shoots my living is because of that and I'd like to tell you that I'm not a new face to weights, I got my base. I've been training for 7 years and all natural.I swear to God. I'm still holding that stubborn fat. Tried what not for loosing those extra pounds. If you think that SARMS can be effective then just lemme know what and how to run.

Thanks for the advice but then as I've mentioned my living is because of what I'm doing so, I'm waiting for Dylan to reply back.
I wonder if SR9009 and GW-501516 can help me.

Sarms would be a great option for you for your cutting goals. Here is what I'd recommend from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

I've already watched that video and I agree on each and every point of yours but then I earn with my shoots my living is because of that and I'd like to tell you that I'm not a new face to weights, I got my base. I've been training for 7 years and all natural.I swear to God. I'm still holding that stubborn fat. Tried what not for loosing those extra pounds. If you think that SARMS can be effective then just lemme know what and how to run.
brother listen, if you want to learn the hard way to do some shoots that DO NOT pay your bills and trust me, i did it for 6 years, then go for it.. you are going to ruin your life in the process and for what? you dont have a clue bro... ive already lived this...

i can help you get in fucking sweet condition and NOT worry about fucking up your life in the process... OR you can do it your way... you came to me for help for a reason...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom