napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Wife wants to give sarms a go

Taxed77

Wife is 35, only experience with any supplement is clenbuterol. Had a hysterectomy 5 years ago after our 3rd daughter. Prior to kids she was a gym fitness junkie. Now that our kids are able to handle us away form the house she is ready to get into the gym. She had been running and log walks with our dogs.

She doesn't want to go balls out like in our 20s. Simply increase her metabolism, energy and improve self confidence. She knows about diet, she makes all my food. Wife is smart training, and gets blinders on when she wants a goal. Driven greek woman with a bad ass side to her, God it's sexy. I'm not familiar with sarms, but I'm trusting you guy know what will benefit her

Last edited:
Wife is 35, only experience with any supplement is clenbuterol. Had a hysterectomy 5 years ago after our 3rd daughter. Prior to kids she was a gym fitness junkie. Now that our kids are able to handle us away form the house she is ready to get into the gym. She had been running and log walks with our dogs.

She doesn't want to go balls out like in our 20s. Simply increase her metabolism, energy and improve self confidence. She knows about diet, she makes all my food. Wife is smart training, and gets blinders on when she wants a goal. Driven greek woman with a bad ass side to her, God it's sexy. I'm not familiar with sarms, but I'm trusting you guy know what will benefit her

I think the triple stack would suit her perfectly. Sarms are very safe and very fictive for females, and the triple stack is a proven and popular stack for women to make some nice lean mass and strength gains while losing bodyfat

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I like the stack rickrock laid out...but one that I absolutely love is the sr9009 if she can dose it correctly. The Sr is great for speeding up metabolism. She could go with the triple stack and throw in the Sr as well or just the triple stack.

MissBizz

Top Bottom