napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

who has seen the latest Roelly....

mastermolnar

I dont know about everyone else but this dude has got my support in this years Olympia. I just overall respect the hell out of this dudes physique, work ethic, family life, and just his whole story. The latest photo updates I saw were on instagram and he is just progressing so nicely. Another of the many 02 gym success stories. Theres something in the water fountain/air filters there.

I hope to see him make top 3 and I expect he will at least place top 5

I dont know about everyone else but this dude has got my support in this years Olympia. I just overall respect the hell out of this dudes physique, work ethic, family life, and just his whole story. The latest photo updates I saw were on instagram and he is just progressing so nicely. Another of the many 02 gym success stories. Theres something in the water fountain/air filters there.

I hope to see him make top 3 and I expect he will at least place top 5

I've seen his physique. His physique is absolutely insane! He's even got rid of the gut.

For real though... if he keeps making this kinda progress I can see him taking that title.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 25
I actually don't like Roelly at all. He has one of the worst waists of all IFBB pros. He pretty much screwed it up,pretty bad with all the GH and insulin abuse.

I think he has some insane size but that gut is going to hold him back from every making top 3. No way he can ever hold a candle on asthetics to guys like Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Shawn rhodden, and Dexter Jackson.

At the ny his waist bloated up and I wasnt too impressed with how he looked on stage there.. but I follow him pretty closely and his waist seems to be tightening up. Maybe its an illusion because hes so massive and full 5 weeks out, but both him and Victor are looking amazing in my opinion

At the ny his waist bloated up and I wasnt too impressed with how he looked on stage there.. but I follow him pretty closely and his waist seems to be tightening up. Maybe its an illusion because hes so massive and full 5 weeks out, but both him and Victor are looking amazing in my opinion

Time will tell, and if he did find some way to bring that waist in, it will be a huge benefit to him on placings. I agree that victor is looking very good. I saw him and talked to him at the Arnold and he was even looking incredible then

Time will tell, and if he did find some way to bring that waist in, it will be a huge benefit to him on placings. I agree that victor is looking very good. I saw him and talked to him at the Arnold and he was even looking incredible then

The latest I saw of victor was a comparison shot of roelly and him on lui marcos Insragram and they're comparable in size. Im interested to see how levrone pulls together. I think its a little crazy to think he can jump right back in. He looks good but I hope he can pull it together because right now hes a mile behind most.

On another note... im looking forward to see this olympia. One of the best lineups in over 15 years. Cant wait to see Flex Lewis this year

The latest I saw of victor was a comparison shot of roelly and him on lui marcos Insragram and they're comparable in size. Im interested to see how levrone pulls together. I think its a little crazy to think he can jump right back in. He looks good but I hope he can pull it together because right now hes a mile behind most.

On another note... im looking forward to see this olympia. One of the best lineups in over 15 years. Cant wait to see Flex Lewis this year

I agree. The Olympia will actually be pretty exciting this year. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out

Top Bottom