napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which blood test to get?

ob2

As stated, I'm trying to figure out what blood test to get from privatelabsmd. I've gotten labs before and was able to find the test that is uncapped for your total testosterone, but my free testosterone was capped.

So I'm hoping someone on here can shoot me a link for a test that shows uncapped total and free testosterone

for those wondering, I'm running 1 gram of testosterone per week. Normas from hipo. The highest I've ran before was 500 and want to see where this compares to previous total testosterone bloods.

Thanks in advance!!

I'm excited to see ur results. That's the same test I just got done. I'm also on hipos normas but 500mg/wk. I should have my results soon

awesome. thanks bud. when did you draw? I plan to get blood drawn roughly 36 hours after pinning 500mg. I'm looking for peak results.

when i was on 500 mg a week i was aroun 2500

awesome. thanks bud. when did you draw? I plan to get blood drawn roughly 36 hours after pinning 500mg. I'm looking for peak results.

How many weeks will you be into the cycle before testing? This will also impact your numbers if you aren't at peak concentration

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was on his test for 5 weeks and I got it drawn around 36 hours after pinning 250mg. I'm pinning 250 2x a week. And isnt 2500 a little low for 500mg/wk? What lab was that?

I was on his test for 5 weeks and I got it drawn around 36 hours after pinning 250mg. I'm pinning 250 2x a week. And isnt 2500 a little low for 500mg/wk? What lab was that?

The number is based of last pin before draw so if you injected 200mg before draw your number should 7 to 10x that so 1400 to 2000

PHURIOUS

So if you injected 500mg w last pin beforw draw 7-10 would be 3500 to 5000

PHURIOUS

5079.9 total test

draw was 30ish hours after 500mg pin

this is test from hippo. his normas

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until February 29, 2016.

Use coupon code 9J76KE at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times

Thats good because hes waiting so long before blooddraw my last labs were on robos test e 500 weekly pinning twice a week pinned 24 hours before bloodraw and total test was 3772ng

Getting my bloods done mid cycle also...

Can someone confirm that this is the right test? I've lost the reference I had when the AR became this forum...

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=category_result&show=1032&category=6&search=#1032

Thanks!
You need the lc ms version that shows free and total test above 1500 ng/ml and you dont want just the testosterone test you want yoo see estradiol also too confirm your ai dosing is in range and I always want too see lipids and liver enzymes as well . testosterone tells you how good u our gear is but im confident with my source my health is biggest concern

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

You need the lc ms version that shows free and total test above 1500 ng/ml and you dont want just the testosterone test you want yoo see estradiol also too confirm your ai dosing is in range and I always want too see lipids and liver enzymes as well . testosterone tells you how good u our gear is but im confident with my source my health is biggest concern

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

actually we have found someone on here that showed that first panel with test over 1500 a couple of months back so it isn't capped anymore but either would be fine

Top Bottom