napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which blood panel

bromants

I'm wanting to get my mid blood work done. I've been feeling tired and worn out. I increased my meals and carbs but still feel the same. I was wondering if I should check my thyroid out.
Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone, SHBG and Thyroid
Should I do this panel or is there a better/cheaper one that'll do the trick?

Pre and post can be a capped panel to save money but mid needs to be uncapped panel so you can see how high your total Testosterone is. We order the female panels to save money but total Testosterone is capped at 1500.

I don't remember the name for the mid panel but someone will help soon.

What cycle are you running? Might be good to look at any possible obviouos root causes first related to the cycle or supports. Bloodwork is always a good idea anytime, but just curious why you are quick to think there is a thyroid issue

[h=3]HORMONE PANEL WITH F&T TESTOSTERONE LC/MS-MS[/h]Price: $103.99
Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS

Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

1-10 test prop 100 mg eid
1-10 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .25 mg e3d
1-10 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-10 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-10 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
5-10 winstrol 50 mg day
5-10 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
7-10 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Is my current cycle. I just have been feeling tired and worn down. So I was just wondering if I should check thyroid or just my overall testosterone

Id back off the aromasin a bit. Im currently 3 weeks in on 50 tren 35 prop ed no aromasin and energy has been high despite lackluster sleep. SARMs other than GW with tren seems a bit overkill.. too many variables imo

Id back off the aromasin a bit. Im currently 3 weeks in on 50 tren 35 prop ed no aromasin and energy has been high despite lackluster sleep. SARMs other than GW with tren seems a bit overkill.. too many variables imo
i agree with the aromasin part but there's nothing else overkill there at all.. i firmly disagree... gw and sr are NON hormonal and have no suppression and no side effects whatsoever and s4 is very very light on sides and stacks perfectly with winstrol... not sure where you are coming up with that being overkill but thats not accurate at all

1-10 test prop 100 mg eid
1-10 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .25 mg e3d
1-10 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-10 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-10 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
5-10 winstrol 50 mg day
5-10 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
7-10 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Is my current cycle. I just have been feeling tired and worn down. So I was just wondering if I should check thyroid or just my overall testosterone

Ik im gonna get laughed at but fk it. What does eid mean?

Top Bottom