napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When to Run HCG,,,My 2 cents

TIN MAN

You don't and I repeat Don't Run HCG while on any Cycle.
It's Counter-Productive.
HCG is meant to Restart the HPTA axis (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis).

Running Test shuts this Pathway Down, so if you're running HCG during your Cycle.
Then you're sending Mixed Messages to your Glands.

The only reason to do any HCG during a Cycle would be for Testicular Atrophy.
And then you would only run a Low Dose of HCG until you remedied this.

So HCG is meant to be run during the time between the End of Cycle and the beginning of your PCT, when you want to Restart the Leydig Cell in producing TestosteroneHCG should be used ONLY between your Last Injection of Test, and the start of PCT.
So with a Long Ester Test ~ either C or E.
You would allow 2 Weeks between your Last Injection, and the start of PCT.

This is when you would do your HCG.
250 Iu's ~ every other day for the 2 Weeks only.
You don't want to exceed 1,000 Iu's in any week.
As this will cause a Spike in Estrogen.
And could Desensitize the Leydig Cells

This is my 2 cents

It's Counter-Productive.

Running Test shuts this Pathway Down, so if you're running HCG during your Cycle.

So HCG is meant to be run during the time between the End of Cycle and the beginning of your PCT, when you want to Restart the Leydig Cell in producing TestosteroneHCG should be used ONLY between your Last Injection of Test, and the start of PCT.

This is my 2 cents

I may be mistaken here, but if I recall correctly I believe Dylan may have mentioned in one of his videos 4 weeks leading up to a cycle 1000iu/wk. Is there a major difference between the two approaches? Apologies if I got this wrong.

Also, wouldn't it be more beneficial to inject daily, or even twice a day for a total of 1000iu/wk?

For testicular atrophy, what dose would one classically run? I guess it depends on the level of shutdown, would it not?

Good post, I find the whole PCT and time lead up to it more interesting than actual cycles, at least from a clinical POV.

Thanks TIN MAN!

The only reason too use it on is idf you blast and cruise I stay on and I run it 4 or 5 weeks at 1000ius a week at the beggining of my cruises just too avoid atrophy twice a year thats it.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I may be mistaken here, but if I recall correctly I believe Dylan may have mentioned in one of his videos 4 weeks leading up to a cycle 1000iu/wk. Is there a major difference between the two approaches? Apologies if I got this wrong.

Also, wouldn't it be more beneficial to inject daily, or even twice a day for a total of 1000iu/wk?

For testicular atrophy, what dose would one classically run? I guess it depends on the level of shutdown, would it not?

Good post, I find the whole PCT and time lead up to it more interesting than actual cycles, at least from a clinical POV.

Thanks TIN MAN!

Copy and Paste

Medical HCG Dosage

Within the medical establishment, HCG is approved for the treatment and recovery of hypogonadism, where prescription protocols refer to several different methods of treatment:

– A short-term 6 week long period of HCG therapy
– Long-term therapy of a one year period maximum
– A patient customized program dependent on the individual as discussed between the patient and doctor

Medical prescription HCG doses recommend 500 – 1,000IU of HCG are to be administered 3 times weekly for a 3 week period, after which HCG doses are reduced to the same amount only twice weekly. For long-term therapy, a higher dose of 4,000IU administered 3 times per week is recommended for a 6 – 9 month period. Following this period, the HCG doses are to then be lowered to 2,000IU 3 times per week for a remaining 3 month period.

Copy and Paste

Medical HCG Dosage

Within the medical establishment, HCG is approved for the treatment and recovery of hypogonadism, where prescription protocols refer to several different methods of treatment:

– A short-term 6 week long period of HCG therapy
– Long-term therapy of a one year period maximum
– A patient customized program dependent on the individual as discussed between the patient and doctor

Medical prescription HCG doses recommend 500 – 1,000IU of HCG are to be administered 3 times weekly for a 3 week period, after which HCG doses are reduced to the same amount only twice weekly. For long-term therapy, a higher dose of 4,000IU administered 3 times per week is recommended for a 6 – 9 month period. Following this period, the HCG doses are to then be lowered to 2,000IU 3 times per week for a remaining 3 month period.

You do realize we are going off label here and not treating primary hipogonadism. In fact we don't follow the correct dosing for virtually any compound we use, so I fail to see how that is relevant, really.

Copy and paste from evolutionary.org
"If you use to kickstart pct, I recommend using 500IUs per day for 10 days, while the anabolic steroid esters are clearing the body."

My question is, what is the rational for all the variations I see here, and are they personal anecdotes or is there some substantial experience to it.

You do realize we are going off label here and not treating primary hipogonadism. In fact we don't follow the correct dosing for virtually any compound we use, so I fail to see how that is relevant, really.

Copy and paste from evolutionary.org
"If you use to kickstart pct, I recommend using 500IUs per day for 10 days, while the anabolic steroid esters are clearing the body."

My question is, what is the rational for all the variations I see here, and are they personal anecdotes or is there some substantial experience to it.

I was just trying to show even in the Medical HCG Dosage is 3 times a week not ever day, I just stay away from this shit ...IMO

I was just trying to show even in the Medical HCG Dosage is 3 times a week not ever day, I just stay away from this shit ...IMO

TIN MAN, the medical recommendations are a marriage between what a patient is expected to do, and what the ideal is. An example is that for treating pituitary dwarfism one may administer one shot of hGH per day, when the ideal would be 5 times daily. So when going off label, these medical recommendations don't really help.

So now we have 4 different dosing regiments.
- 500 IU/day for 10 days
- 2 weeks leading up to it 1000IU/uk
- 4 weeks leading up to it 1000IU/uk
- 4 or 5 weeks at 1000ius a week at the beggining of cruises

So... I'll ask again... What are all these dosing regiments based off of? It seems that there is crazy variation with no substantiation. Maybe it's just a common point of confusion in the community, and it's not just me that's clueless :)

p.s. Dan Duchaine wrote "smart athletes would run Nolvadex in conjunction with it... 500-1000/IU once or twice a week"*

Add one more dosing regiment

*Source: Underground Steroid Handbook II

TIN MAN, the medical recommendations are a marriage between what a patient is expected to do, and what the ideal is. An example is that for treating pituitary dwarfism one may administer one shot of hGH per day, when the ideal would be 5 times daily. So when going off label, these medical recommendations don't really help.

So now we have 4 different dosing regiments.
- 500 IU/day for 10 days
- 2 weeks leading up to it 1000IU/uk
- 4 weeks leading up to it 1000IU/uk
- 4 or 5 weeks at 1000ius a week at the beggining of cruises

So... I'll ask again... What are all these dosing regiments based off of? It seems that there is crazy variation with no substantiation. Maybe it's just a common point of confusion in the community, and it's not just me that's clueless :)

I don't know Blue I was sleeping in that class of Med school,,,,,,,,LMAO.......

It's Counter-Productive.

This is my 2 cents
I think this is very good information bro. I do agree with all of it pretty much. I'm not the biggest fan of hcg, and I see so much misuse of it, it's not funny

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom