bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many of you know, the character "Gearhead" at evolutionary.org is the biggest alter in the existence of forums, or at least the worst portrayed... It is not so much how pathetic it is to create such a scum bag of an alter but the methodology and thinking behind it, to create the dumbest fuck alive and portray him as a "gearhead" is absurd... The justification and comments that come from "it's mouth" is far beyond pathetic and ridiculous... Those of you familiar with this scum created by "Fudge Pack Alpha" are definitely aware of the stupid comments made... What is your favorite?



"Bro, they good people" is generally the justification of a good company! LOLLLL

"why you hiding behind a proxy bro?" is how they attempt to foil so called trolls... they actually create alters to fucking appear as trolls to look like they have people that even care! that's how sad the place is...

"bro, why you bashing?" well BRO, because your a fucktard and its too easy to bash... you bash yourself by being you!
 

JackSteel

Banned
Oh geez Id have to go back and look... I always loved how he supposedly tried every supplement ever asked about lol "bro I've tried it...it was alright bro but I've had better bro..." Always with an ellipses as if there's more to the statement [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I thought there's no way he's that knowledgeable on this stuff with how he responds


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
G

Guest

Guest
Make sure you take at least 10 caps of N2 Guard so that will last you 2 weeks so you'll need about 6 bottles for about 80$ a bottle


Sent using Tapatalk
 

scurry30

Member
Oh wow! Where to start? We were arguing over my recent "time out" and his responses would have nothing to do with what I was saying. So I said since you obviously can't read, go show this to a friend or neighbor and ask them to read it to you so you can respond appropriately. His next response was what are you talking about bro? Why would I need to read anything? .................Uh........crickets..........
 

JackSteel

Banned
KingWizard said:
Make sure you take at least 10 caps of N2 Guard so that will last you 2 weeks so you'll need about 6 bottles for about 80$ a bottle


Sent using Tapatalk
Ah yes... I remember


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

JackSteel

Banned
scurry30 said:
Oh wow! Where to start? We were arguing over my recent "time out" and his responses would have nothing to do with what I was saying. So I said since you obviously can't read, go show this to a friend or neighbor and ask them to read it to you so you can respond appropriately. His next response was what are you talking about bro? Why would I need to read anything? .................Uh........crickets..........
I also remember this lol and hopefully I didn't defend him but I tend to do that just based on the team spirit but I regret it now. I told someone who asked him if he ever if did steroids before that he was very experienced and blah blah blah [PERSEVERING FACE] ugh lol makes me feel stupid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I always found it funny how he responded to threads with words like "hella" and overused the word "bro". He also had the worst sentence structure and use of grammar I've ever seen on the internet. I always pictured him as an illiterate half-retarded juiced up Carl from slingblade behind a computer somewhere. However, those in the know realize he was just another alter of WPA

slingblade.jpg
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
scurry30 said:
Oh wow! Where to start? We were arguing over my recent "time out" and his responses would have nothing to do with what I was saying. So I said since you obviously can't read, go show this to a friend or neighbor and ask them to read it to you so you can respond appropriately. His next response was what are you talking about bro? Why would I need to read anything? .................Uh........crickets..........


LOL, I read that whole thing when you were in purgatory brother, and I was like "Holy shit, Gearhead is dumber than a bag of dicks"
 

scurry30

Member
RickRock said:
scurry30 said:
Oh wow! Where to start? We were arguing over my recent "time out" and his responses would have nothing to do with what I was saying. So I said since you obviously can't read, go show this to a friend or neighbor and ask them to read it to you so you can respond appropriately. His next response was what are you talking about bro? Why would I need to read anything? .................Uh........crickets..........


LOL, I read that whole thing when you were in purgatory brother, and I was like "Holy shit, Gearhead is dumber than a bag of dicks"
I finally got bored with it. lol. It was just too damn easy to make him look stupid. I almost started feeling sorry for him.
 

JackSteel

Banned
RickRock said:
I always found it funny how he responded to threads with words like "hella" and overused the word "bro". He also had the worst sentence structure and use of grammar I've ever seen on the internet. I always pictured him as an illiterate half-retarded juiced up Carl from slingblade behind a computer somewhere. However, those in the know realize he was just another alter of WPA

slingblade.jpg
Lol!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

jdcain19

Member
39ec15bbb466a429e5856498d5214e4e.jpg


And then the thread ended by being locked and the source that gave out $100 worth of FREE samples to 12 members got banned. And then banned again. And then banned one more time. Horrible thing to do to someone trying to prove themselves credible.
 

jdcain19

Member
RickRock said:
I always found it funny how he responded to threads with words like "hella" and overused the word "bro". He also had the worst sentence structure and use of grammar I've ever seen on the internet. I always pictured him as an illiterate half-retarded juiced up Carl from slingblade behind a computer somewhere. However, those in the know realize he was just another alter of WPA

slingblade.jpg
I almost woke my son up, I laughed so hard at this!!!!!
 
Top