napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your favorite dose of Test?

Androman

For maximum benefits and minimal sides when stacking with another anabolic(s), where do you fellas like to keep your test dose at?

Personally I always felt anything over 750mg of real dosed Test just gave me more side effects with very little extra benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like 250mg/week to 400mg/week with 250 being my sweet spot!

I cruise at 200 and blast around 525. Generally pin everyday or every other day just because I like to pin. Usually don't go over that but I agree 750 is usually my top, although I've gone higher. Just didn't see much more benefit and I had to take far more aromasin to combat e2

That's great!! I wish I can still make some great gains off 250 lol

Well am not using just Test, but be careful with it! You can push too much stress on heart muscle and cause heart attack with high test levels!

I cruise at 200 and blast around 525. Generally pin everyday or every other day just because I like to pin. Usually don't go over that but I agree 750 is usually my top, although I've gone higher. Just didn't see much more benefit and I had to take far more aromasin to combat e2

So 525mg is your tapout? Yknow I've been so used to doing 750mg every blast that I wonder if I can drop it down to 4-600 and still make great gains without having too control much side effects and still feel as good.

I've pinned over a gram a week on blasts that were aimed at size/strength. My sweet spot is goal depending.

So 525mg is your tapout? Yknow I've been so used to doing 750mg every blast that I wonder if I can drop it down to 4-600 and still make great gains without having too control much side effects and still feel as good.

Nah.. I top at 750 comfortably but I like to keep it as conservative as possible, especially since I'm never running just 1 or 2 things.

Most cycles i start 500mg early on then taper to 750mg for the majority, then ending with 1g for last few weeks. But depends on what else I'm running, duration, goals and timing

Most cycles i start 500mg early on then taper to 750mg for the majority, then ending with 1g for last few weeks. But depends on what else I'm running, duration, goals and timing

Is there a reason to up the dosage throughout the cycle, why not just stick to a single steady dose?

Is there a reason to up the dosage throughout the cycle, why not just stick to a single steady dose?

To fight against myostatin and your body "desensitizing". I'm going to be doing something similar with my upcoming cycle, especially since it's a longer cycle. I was going to run my idea by [9oNe6]BillyD@kid as I knew he has done that in the past.

Cruise at 175 and my sweet spot on blast is 750

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

dodging mysotatin as much as possible. Same goes for when to utilize certain compounds for example my current cycle im begging with deca, ending with a more potent compound tren. i have a few tricks up my sleeve that works for me, not sure if it works for all lol

To fight against myostatin and your body "desensitizing". I'm going to be doing something similar with my upcoming cycle, especially since it's a longer cycle. I was going to run my idea by [9oNe6]BillyD@kid as I knew he has done that in the past.

^ my current cycle is 20 weeks, but it is my only cycle for the year and i have been off since last july

dodging mysotatin as much as possible. Same goes for when to utilize certain compounds for example my current cycle im begging with deca, ending with a more potent compound tren. i have a few tricks up my sleeve that works for me, not sure if it works for all lol

Do you think if you were to increase caloric intake instead of increasing the dosage would you still be able to dodge myostatin

Do you think if you were to increase caloric intake instead of increasing the dosage would you still be able to dodge myostatin

No, myostatin has to do with hormones, not caloric intake. The only way to combat myostatin is either to increase anabolics or to come off and let it baseline

Top Bottom