napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What kind of Pins do you use?

SdBronco

Banned
Not a lot of people put a lot of thought into what kind of needles they will get when they plan a cycle. When it comes to getting pins for injections the big brands in my opinion are BD, Terumo, and Nipro. I've used the Terumo and they where great but back when I ran my first cycle I didn't have a lot of money so they seemed expensive (which looking back was a little ridiculous to think so considering pins literally cost pennies). I noticed GPZ services had Nipro's for very cheap, like $19 for 100 and Terumo was like 25 for almost $20 with shipping. I bought a shit ton of Nipro in bulk.

The first thing I noticed is that the Nipro was a lot more painful going in, but all on all not too much different. I told myself to stop being a lil bitch and just pin so I did. After all I wasn't going to throw them out. I recently just ran out of pins so I reordered. I said fuck it I can afford it so I spent roughly 5x as much getting BD needles and OMG my ass is thanking me so much right now. Unlike Nipro there is ZERO pain going in. I did my first injection using the BD this morning and WOW there was a huge difference even after wiggling the needle around trying to wrap my body around just to hit the outer quadrant of the glute which is really hard for me to reach (practically impossible) but I did it and fucked up the injection doing so and still ZERO PIP.

Do yourself a favor and don't fuck with the Nipro's, they are literally a pain in the ass. Spend the extra cash and get yourself some high quality equipment. You will can cut down on pain and scare tissue.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM me for pricelist] Or
[email protected]

Been doing nipro all around for the needles themselves. I do have some BD and other syringes. Never had any issue with nipro hurting going in. I don't ever use anything fatter than a 25g though.

I pull with a 22g and pin with 25g 1" or 25g 5/8", I also use 30g and 31g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've always liked Nipro. Sometimes I run into a dull needle, but I do agree though Terumo is a better quality syringe.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

i draw with an 18g filtered syringe, followed by pinning with a 1" 25g. No real preference as far as brand, which ever is on sale from allegromedical

I agree to an extent @bigbusiness I liked the Nipro too, it's a more sturdy needle as BD seems to be a bit more flimsy but it is certainly more sharp. The Nipro for me just always seemed to "pinch" when initially going in and aspiration seemed more difficult which resulted in more PIP from wiggling the needle. Pulling back and pushing in just seemed so much easier when I made the switch

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM me for pricelist] Or
[email protected]

as a matter of fact allegromedical.com has a 12 hour flash sale right now

Use Gift Code: 60FALL
*See Details »
60% OFF LIST + FREE SHIPPING OVER $50

I agree to an extent @bigbusiness I liked the Nipro too, it's a more sturdy needle as BD seems to be a bit more flimsy but it is certainly more sharp. The Nipro for me just always seemed to "pinch" when initially going in and aspiration seemed more difficult which resulted in more PIP from wiggling the needle. Pulling back and pushing in just seemed so much easier when I made the switch

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM me for pricelist] Or
[email protected]
I know exactly what your talking about. Terumo does have a pin point style and they do seem to pierce the skin better

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Not a lot of people put a lot of thought into what kind of needles they will get when they plan a cycle. When it comes to getting pins for injections the big brands in my opinion are BD, Terumo, and Nipro. I've used the Terumo and they where great but back when I ran my first cycle I didn't have a lot of money so they seemed expensive (which looking back was a little ridiculous to think so considering pins literally cost pennies). I noticed GPZ services had Nipro's for very cheap, like $19 for 100 and Terumo was like 25 for almost $20 with shipping. I bought a shit ton of Nipro in bulk.

The first thing I noticed is that the Nipro was a lot more painful going in, but all on all not too much different. I told myself to stop being a lil bitch and just pin so I did. After all I wasn't going to throw them out. I recently just ran out of pins so I reordered. I said fuck it I can afford it so I spent roughly 5x as much getting BD needles and OMG my ass is thanking me so much right now. Unlike Nipro there is ZERO pain going in. I did my first injection using the BD this morning and WOW there was a huge difference even after wiggling the needle around trying to wrap my body around just to hit the outer quadrant of the glute which is really hard for me to reach (practically impossible) but I did it and fucked up the injection doing so and still ZERO PIP.

Do yourself a favor and don't fuck with the Nipro's, they are literally a pain in the ass. Spend the extra cash and get yourself some high quality equipment. You will can cut down on pain and scare tissue.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM me for pricelist] Or
[email protected]

I am medical professional and we use BD for all around bring reliable and patient comfort!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

Used to use terumo but have been using nipro for a whole now. No complaints about either

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I draw & pin with a 23 gauge 1-1.5"(depending on where) for the past 7 years now.I gotta thank this forum for introducing me to the VG spot.It's the most painless spot to pin bar none!

I draw & pin with a 23 gauge 1-1.5"(depending on where) for the past 7 years now.I gotta thank this forum for introducing me to the VG spot.It's the most painless spot to pin bar none!

I still have pretty much no clue where to pin VG even though I've heard it explained many different ways... I'd like to figure it out.

I still have pretty much no clue where to pin VG even though I've heard it explained many different ways... I'd like to figure it out.

It's right under your hip bone.If you put your leg out sideways,you'll feel the muscle flex.It's right there.

Top Bottom