napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you guys think?

Childsplay

I'm on 200mg a week test cyp for TRT and am looking to blast in January . My stats are
40 years old
6'-2"
200 lbs
13% bf

Am thinking of starting slow for steady lean gainz.
1-12 200mg test cyp
1-12 150 mg deca
1-6 50mg a day tbol
1-6 cycle assist
1-14 50 mg proviron
1-14 12.5 eod aromasin
Will have caber on hand in case needed

Had planned running same cycle but test at 400mg minus deca .
Not gonna lie reading all the deca post on trt and cycles and deca train sounds intriguing to say the least

I like the conservative doses bro. The cycle is setup very well, and it should provide you with some great gains. 200 test and 150deca with the Tbol kickstart should be about perfect for nice slow and steady gains.

I like the setup man. Nice and simple. Conservative doses. The Tbol should feel awesome those first 6 weeks. Test/Deca will be a nice run. Solid setup for good gains.

everything looks good to me brother... doses are great... nothing crazy whatsoever and should achieve some very nice and clean results... whats the main goal from the cycle? more of a recomp?

Very good call on the lower deca dose and tbol. I have heard nothing but great things about that combo. I can't wait to try it myself.

everything looks good to me brother... doses are great... nothing crazy whatsoever and should achieve some very nice and clean results... whats the main goal from the cycle? more of a recomp?[/QUOT

Yea recomp while adding lean gainz just taking it easy see how I respond to these compounds..although I am tempted to throw lgd in but want to make sure I see how it goes I know you say tbol any lgd is like peanut butter and jelly

I like the conservative doses bro. The cycle is setup very well, and it should provide you with some great gains. 200 test and 150deca with the Tbol kickstart should be about perfect for nice slow and steady gains.

What would be the difference between test cyp@ 200/deca @ 150 ....as opposed to say 200/200 or 250/250?

Im very intrigued by deca as well but still deciding on dose.

everything looks good to me brother... doses are great... nothing crazy whatsoever and should achieve some very nice and clean results... whats the main goal from the cycle? more of a recomp?[/QUOT

Yea recomp while adding lean gainz just taking it easy see how I respond to these compounds..although I am tempted to throw lgd in but want to make sure I see how it goes I know you say tbol any lgd is like peanut butter and jelly

you read my mind... i was going to add lgd and s4 here... they are such a perfect combo for a recomp and its definitely not too much to add here.. one other thing i bring up because im doing this with deca right now is to use GW along with deca... surprisingly, deca can help with endurance and the two together really mesh excellent... those are the only things i would add here but everything else is very ideal and well planned... im very impressed bro... adding these won't be too much since they are not steroids and will not have any toxicity etc... lgd would be 10 mg per day, gw 20 and s4 50...

I like everything you got laud out dude. It looks good. Nice and simple yet effective for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I like everything you got laud out dude. It looks good. Nice and simple yet effective for sure.

thanks TX but your comment made me laugh . Laud in stead of laid that speech to talk getting ya again. Think Phurious had it right big ass guy yelling at his phone they probably don't want to make eye contact

thanks TX but your comment made me laugh . Laud in stead of laid that speech to talk getting ya again. Think Phurious had it right big ass guy yelling at his phone they probably don't want to make eye contact
Lol dude it pisses me off I wanna go back to my iPhone so I can text one handed accurately haha.

Lol dude it pisses me off I wanna go back to my iPhone so I can text one handed accurately haha.

I have the note aswell and it's hard to bring that thumb all the way across the keyboard when txting with one hand lol

What would be the difference between test cyp@ 200/deca @ 150 ....as opposed to say 200/200 or 250/250?

Im very intrigued by deca as well but still deciding on dose.

When you are talking about just a 50mg difference between doses, there really isn't going to be much difference. Me personally I would probably go more with the 200/200 protocol or even the 250/250. 200/200 is a good start and I don't think you can really go wrong with that

When you are talking about just a 50mg difference between doses, there really isn't going to be much difference. Me personally I would probably go more with the 200/200 protocol or even the 250/250. 200/200 is a good start and I don't think you can really go wrong with that

Awesome RickRock...I wanna shoot for 250/250

Top Bottom