napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weird weight fluctuations.

21infantry

Let me make this short, I've been on a slow cut for the last 9 weeks lost about 6lbs of fat. Now here is the weird part, usually when you wake up your dry and a few lbs down on the scale for the last six weeks, I wake up and am about a 4lbs heavier. During the day no matter what I eat, I drop the excess water and by noon am 4lbs down. This is completely opposite to my knowledge of what should happen, anybody have any thoughts or experiences with this.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

It could have a lot to do with meals and meal timing. I don't know when you eat your carbs but if you are eating more later in the day, your body may be shuttling those carbs into muscle glycogen overnight. It could be the same with water, sodium, etc. either way you are getting fluid fluctuation. Do you wake up during the night to drink water?

Generally the weight when you wake up is usually the lightest, but everyone is different.

It could have a lot to do with meals and meal timing. I don't know when you eat your carbs but if you are eating more later in the day, your body may be shuttling those carbs into muscle glycogen overnight. It could be the same with water, sodium, etc. either way you are getting fluid fluctuation. Do you wake up during the night to drink water?

Generally the weight when you wake up is usually the lightest, but everyone is different.
Well, I would say most.of my calories, carbs and sodium do come late at night as I wait for my GF to come home at night and we usually eat the biggest meal of the day at that time.

Well, I would say most.of my calories, carbs and sodium do come late at night as I wait for my GF to come home at night and we usually eat the biggest meal of the day at that time.

I was guessing that and its my personal belief that is why that's happening

Top Bottom