napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight loss

fatman4408

Hello Gents, I have a question. I was looking into trying something new to help loose body Fat. Joined the local gym, I am in there 3 days a week 2 hrs day. Cardio and light lifting. 45 y.o. wanting to pick weight loss and if I add some extra muscle, that would be nice. I think I saw that s4 would be a good choice. Am I thinking wrong?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hello Gents, I have a question. I was looking into trying something new to help loose body Fat. Joined the local gym, I am in there 3 days a week 2 hrs day. Cardio and light lifting. 45 y.o. wanting to pick weight loss and if I add some extra muscle, that would be nice. I think I saw that s4 would be a good choice. Am I thinking wrong?

I'm sure Dylan or Rick will chime in, but S4 and GW would conducive for your goals. You may also consider SR9009 to accelerate the fat loss.

....To lose alot of body fat, my BMI is 39% i would like to drop in like a year down to 18-20 ish. If I can go lower that's great

I was there not too long ago bro, I had let myself get quite heavy. Ran a SARMs cycle similar to what I suggested. I ran mk677 and rad140 on top of what I suggested to you. How long ago did you start working out?

Ok, this is where I "think" I might get told to get lost! I never have been a gym kind of guy.. I spent 2 1/2 years in Iraq, I would but the mwr and do light lifting 3-4 days a week... Never got real serious about it and never went heavy. Just went to get my mind somewhere else. Came back to USA, turned into a drunk for about 10 years. Stopped drinking Jan 28th. Joined gym same day. I am not trying/ wanting to do anything unrealistic as I know I put on all this weight over ten years I don't expect it to come off in 6 months. But I have lost all most 30 LBS. Since then and BMI down 3% muscle up some fat down some...

I don't expect to ever get real muscler with the job/ life style I have. But I would just actually love to get down to a normal persons size. Like I said I would only feel really blessed if I would build a nice /moderately body... As if I drop the weight, I could already have a "V" I guess just because of my frame structure.

You're fine. If you were asking for advice on steroids it would be a different story. It sounds like you have a realistic outlook on things, that'll help you keep moving forward in the long run.

This is what I looked like back in Dec 2015 before my first SARMs cycle. The 2nd pic is a recent pic.

2rmox6v.jpg

r22ngj.jpg

You did all of that in a year and 3... That's what I would love to mimic! I guess I really need to learn more on the proper way of doing the stacking like you said and just get er done!!

Ok, wait I have a different question... Idk what the heck is the issusses but last week my left bicep stopped working I had to go to my chiropractor applied kinesiologist to get my bicep working again this morning at the gym my right tricep quit working I'm going to go back to the doctor get adjusted so it will fire off and work again what am I doing wrong to make those muscles stopped working would you have any idea I know that's a silly question as my doctor couldn't answer it but that may be because he wants me to come back and spend more money hahaha

I don't expect to ever get real muscler with the job/ life style I have. But I would just actually love to get down to a normal persons size. Like I said I would only feel really blessed if I would build a nice /moderately body... As if I drop the weight, I could already have a "V" I guess just because of my frame structure.

My first question to you would be, what does your diet look like? Diet is literally 90% the key to ALL of it.

Sarms can absolutely help you get to where you need to be, but diet is where it starts

I'd suggest going with this stack from www.sarmsx.com for your goals bud

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50mg per day 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)
1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Yes about 15 months. I've been working pretty hard and I did used to lift before this. I was extremely low in vit d and borderline anemic and had put on basically all that weight in about a years time. I blew up lol. I definitely think my athletic history with muscle memory played a role in my transformation.

I agree with Rick, the diet is the biggest part of this. Sorry I have no idea why your arms wouldn't work. You mean can't lift the weight all sudden or literally can't even move arms?

Yes sir, my diet had done a 360° turn around!!! I met with a nutritionist, at my wife's request. I was 297 lbs. Size 44 waist. Eating like porky the 🐷. Now I am 271 size 38 waist I only drink to protien drinks with milk per day with dynamic fruits and greens. I eat 4 oz. Of some form of green leafy... Kail spinach Roman lettuce broccoli other various veggies I also eat three times a day 3 ounces of beef or turkey or chicken plus 4 ounces of cheese.. So I get 6 small good meals per day and few snacks

The muscle's stopped working just bam, I could move my arms, but couldn't carry more than a attitude... Lol

Rick, looking at sarmsx site. They are selling in 8 or 12 week stacks. Sir what would you suggest for the duration.

You're fine. If you were asking for advice on steroids it would be a different story. It sounds like you have a realistic outlook on things, that'll help you keep moving forward in the long run.

This is what I looked like back in Dec 2015 before my first SARMs cycle. The 2nd pic is a recent pic.

2rmox6v.jpg

r22ngj.jpg

Very impressive man. Lots of hard work is obvious there. I'm sure the OP can make the same changes with dedication. Like anything in life, one step at a time.

Very impressive man. Lots of hard work is obvious there. I'm sure the OP can make the same changes with dedication. Like anything in life, one step at a time.

Thanks man. I think he can too. Dedication and even more, at least for me, is patience are the key.

Top Bottom