napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight loss confusion

Ozguy

I'm guessing that this question has been asked a million times - so apologies.

I'm looking to lose some weight. I have read Cardarine is the best base chemical, but I have read so many conflicting posts online about the best SARM to stack with it - some say Rad, others say Ostarine and others also say Ligandrol.

is there a difinitive answer? Is there a particular SARM that works best with cardarine for weight loss,and if so what's the dose? Thanks in advance.

of course there are different answers because there are different goals... gw501516 and sr9009 are by far, the two that you would go with when it comes to cutting, followed by s4... i dont know how that could even be debatable... the others provide different goals and would be better in other scenarios...

of course there are different answers because there are different goals... gw501516 and sr9009 are by far, the two that you would go with when it comes to cutting, followed by s4... i dont know how that could even be debatable... the others provide different goals and would be better in other scenarios...

Thanks for the reply. I have watched a lot of your videos and saw that you recommend SR9009 and S4 - neither of which interest me because of the dosing every couple of hours and the vision issues with S4 (even though it's supposed to be temporary). So basically I wanted to do a stack for weight loss using Cardarine and SARMs that only need to be dosed once a day. Would GW at 15mg PD and RAD at 10mg PD be the best option?

Thanks for the reply. I have watched a lot of your videos and saw that you recommend SR9009 and S4 - neither of which interest me because of the dosing every couple of hours and the vision issues with S4 (even though it's supposed to be temporary). So basically I wanted to do a stack for weight loss using Cardarine and SARMs that only need to be dosed once a day. Would RAD be the best option?

Yes that would be the best option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom