napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ways to suppress or control appetite

I take cellucor hd. It is a sculpting agent and appetite control grwat stuff.

Also the key is to diet down slow and let your stomach adjust. Ur actual stomach. So for instance jan my meals were 4 egg whites in the am 4oz rice 6oz filet or chicken. This month it got cut to 2 egg whites and 3oz rice 5 oz steak or chicken march it will be 1.5/3. April will be 1/2.5 which will get me to the may show.

When u go from a bulking diet to a cutters diet cold turkey is the worst. Ur stomachwants more.

Doing it gradual ur stomach shrinks w the meals.

It really works right now on 3/5 i can barely finish the meals cause im full when before doing this cutting i was eating 8/12.

PHURIOUS

I take cellucor hd. It is a sculpting agent and appetite control grwat stuff.

Also the key is to diet down slow and let your stomach adjust. Ur actual stomach. So for instance jan my meals were 4 egg whites in the am 4oz rice 6oz filet or chicken. This month it got cut to 2 egg whites and 3oz rice 5 oz steak or chicken march it will be 1.5/3. April will be 1/2.5 which will get me to the may show.

When u go from a bulking diet to a cutters diet cold turkey is the worst. Ur stomachwants more.

Doing it gradual ur stomach shrinks w the meals.

It really works right now on 3/5 i can barely finish the meals cause im full when before doing this cutting i was eating 8/12.

PHURIOUS

I crashed down right into my diet... That's why I'm so hungry but it def is working good. I'm getting leaner and leaner all the time. But fuck it don't got too much longer on this diet. What ingredient does the cellucor hd exactly have in it that can suppress appetite?

Things/tactics I use: increase fiber, increase water intake and calorie free beverages, eat raw spinach and other lower calorie veggies as they have a tendency to fill you up. Also, youtube a video on how to make protein fluff. It's a game changer.

Things/tactics I use: increase fiber, increase water intake and calorie free beverages, eat raw spinach and other lower calorie veggies as they have a tendency to fill you up. Also, youtube a video on how to make protein fluff. It's a game changer.

I've been eating veggies. I notice those can help. I drink water like crazy and also love chewing on ice cubes. But man all this shit only helps temporarily and then I get insane hunger again. It usually happens later at night when I'm just sitting around. At work, gym, etc I don't really even notice my hunger. I think I should try your protein fluff tho. New food ideas would help me. Chicken, green veggies, egg whites, almonds, couple whole eggs are getting old quick. That is my only food sources right now... Lol

I crashed down right into my diet... That's why I'm so hungry but it def is working good. I'm getting leaner and leaner all the time. But fuck it don't got too much longer on this diet. What ingredient does the cellucor hd exactly have in it that can suppress appetite?

Honestly i never looked but i know it works. Well if u have already crashed in to the diet just hang tough ur body will adjust and the cravings will subside

PHURIOUS

I've been eating veggies. I notice those can help. I drink water like crazy and also love chewing on ice cubes. But man all this shit only helps temporarily and then I get insane hunger again. It usually happens later at night when I'm just sitting around. At work, gym, etc I don't really even notice my hunger. I think I should try your protein fluff tho. New food ideas would help me. Chicken, green veggies, egg whites, almonds, couple whole eggs are getting old quick. That is my only food sources right now... Lol

Filet mignon, aspargus, sweet potatoes, talapia, natural peanut butter, jasmin rice etc

PHURIOUS

Honestly i never looked but i know it works. Well if u have already crashed in to the diet just hang tough ur body will adjust and the cravings will subside

PHURIOUS

Yeah it should get better as I go. I've also been thinking about stevia but not sure if that would be good to do all the time. It might make things worse... Sometimes those can make you crave shit even more

Yeah it should get better as I go. I've also been thinking about stevia but not sure if that would be good to do all the time. It might make things worse... Sometimes those can make you crave shit even more

I wouldnt introduce thise things. More water makes u less hungry and drop more fat. After time ur stomach will shrink and it will be enough food. Its about will power.

PHURIOUS

I wouldnt introduce thise things. More water makes u less hungry and drop more fat. After time ur stomach will shrink and it will be enough food. Its about will power.

PHURIOUS

That's what I was thinking to I haven't done any sugar free/sweeteners etc willpower is what's it's all about. I might try to get more creative though. I'm thinking to buy a good tasting bcaa or something then mix a serving up in a cup freeze it then take it out of the freezer then smash it up and eat it as a slushie... Sounds good to me

PHURIOUS

That's what I was thinking to I haven't done any sugar free/sweeteners etc willpower is what's it's all about. I might try to get more creative though. I'm thinking to buy a good tasting bcaa or something then mix a serving up in a cup freeze it then take it out of the freezer then smash it up and eat it as a slushie... Sounds good to me

I use cellucor alpha amino. It has the bcaas and glutamine in it. And i mix it in a shaker cup small one like 10oz. In the am i wake up i have my drink two arginine pills my omega 3. And 3 egg whites. Then i dont eat again till 2-3 hrs later.

PHURIOUS

I use cellucor alpha amino. It has the bcaas and glutamine in it. And i mix it in a shaker cup small one like 10oz. In the am i wake up i have my drink two arginine pills my omega 3. And 3 egg whites. Then i dont eat again till 2-3 hrs later.

PHURIOUS

Instead of drinking it def try freezing it and eating as a slushie. I'm about to give it a go

A simple and effective tool is to drink bcaas throughout the entire day. Most are zero calorie and sugar free. Something about drinking a shit ton of fluid that keeps me satisfied, or more so than without. Ive also been devouring fruits and vegetables and salads. Just something to fill the gut

The best product I've used besides phentermine is a product called Syndrex by Metabolic Nutrition. I have used it on a blast with 800mg EQ and MK677 and literally had to watch the time to know when to eat because I wasn't hungry at all.

The best product I've used besides phentermine is a product called Syndrex by Metabolic Nutrition. I have used it on a blast with 800mg EQ and MK677 and literally had to watch the time to know when to eat because I wasn't hungry at all.
Syndrex is good for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Syndrex is good for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yea man, I picked it up in a local shop here and have been impressed. Usually on EQ and MK I can't stop eatting which is good for a bulk but not when I'm cutting lol

Top Bottom