napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Waisted shots?

Ltrevino

What's up guys have a question.. can you actually waste a shot if not injected into muscle.. here's my story. On my second cycle currently 16 wks, I'm running test cyp and EQ the doses wks 1-8 was 350mg of test and 800mg of EQ, starting wk 9 i upped my test to 500mg because I really to me wasn't feeling 350mg in my opinion body didn't feel full strength wasn't really that noticeable. In wk 9 I found a new site the VG to pin in and honestly it's amazing don't feel anything no pip.. I just finished wk 11 and my question is can the shot be wasted if I'm not in the VG muscle.. I don't really have any surpression I know my last cycle of test only wk 9 my testicles were damn near the size of pees.. right now bout to start wk 12 with the upped dose since wk 8 and my testies feel and look completely normal. Just don't know if I'm getting fully what I'm pinning or is it just in my head.

This is a copy pasta.....I hate to be a party pooper but there is no muscle or muscle group called the "ventro gluteal muscle".

The gluteal muscles include the Glut Maximus, Glut medius and Gluteus minimi.

All of these muscles are positioned either posterior (G Max) or medial (G Med and G Mini) anatomically.

Since the term Ventral means anterior or on top of anatomically the only muscle even close in position to the other Gluteal muscles is the TFL which is obviously NOT a gluteal muscle at all.

Ergo the video is depicting an injection into the Gluteus medius, which as in this pic is REFERRED TO as the "Ventro Glut".

Strictly defined a "ventro gluteal" injection involves pinning the Tensor Fascia Lata and I've posted a couple pics along those lines previously.

However VERY FEW BB have enough development of the TFL to allow such an injection without hitting BONE!

That being said injection into the lateral hip area which involves a portion of the G Max and underlying G Medius is a VERY EASY and forgiving injection to perform just remain at least 2" above the femoral head depression, since an injection into this region may cause a septic joint!

I'm not chiding Stretch at all in this regard, since whenever lay BB science becomes Bro lore the terms used can become very confusing, IME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure your test isn't bunk? And are you running hcg?

I'm not using hcg till ending wks... my test is from a source here..

Well then you should be good. Best get blood work done. Idk what to say about your balls. Low amounts of test will cause testicular atrophy so it's really weird.

Well then you should be good. Best get blood work done. Idk what to say about your balls. Low amounts of test will cause testicular atrophy so it's really weird.

Yes going to get bloods done Sunday.. just right now it's bugging the cap outta me.. I know I should feel surpression and bout to hit 4 wks on the higher dose of test.. maybe it's just me over thinking but was wondering if a pin could be wasted

just wait until your bloodwork comes back and THEN we can start figuring out the problem.. there's literally no point in wasting time having everything hypothesize "what could be" Lets wait until we have some facts on paper first

If they oil is getting inside your body it is not wasted at all. The only way to "waste" it would be to spill it on the floor. Even if you inject it into the fat or the area right underneath the skin it will never be "wasted" thats impossible. All of it will get absorbed, the only issue with injections that leak into the fat or the subcutaneous is the rate of absorption can be a little bit slower thats it.

The hormone doesnt magically just disappear, it all gets absorbed. Thats like saying you ate a steak and dont think you got all the calories out of it.

Well I can tell you this. You can't miss a muscle your body is covered in them. Lol. So yes it's in the muscle maybe not in the area with the least amount of nerves for pip. But if you aren't feeling it you need a blood test to tell you the legitimacy of your gear brother

80% of guys that say they aren't "feeling" the test are either

1. Inexpirienced users unrealisticly expecting something dramatic

OR

2. Guys that aren't eating right and training at maximum

Well I can tell you this. You can't miss a muscle your body is covered in them. Lol. So yes it's in the muscle maybe not in the area with the least amount of nerves for pip. But if you aren't feeling it you need a blood test to tell you the legitimacy of your gear brother

I can tell you this, it is certainly possible to miss a muscle if you dont inject deep enough into the body. When you dont go deep enough the oil can leak out of the muscle after the injection but still be trapped in the fat under the skin. This has been associated with PIP, infection, and lower absorbtion rates. There has been debate about either or not the hormone still gets absorbed in this area of the body and the truth is that it does. So if someone is questioning the quality of their gear they need blood work because the quality of the injection has very little to do with it.

Also some guys do sub-q injections, in which they intentionally miss the muscle by practice.

Last edited:
I can tell you this, it is certainly possible to miss a muscle if you dont inject deep enough into the body. When you dont go deep enough the oil can leak out of the muscle after the injection but still be trapped in the fat under the skin. This has been associated with PIP, infection, and lower absorbtion rates. There has been debate about either or not the hormone still gets absorbed in this area of the body and the truth is that it does. So if someone is questioning the quality of their gear they need blood work because the quality of the injection has very little to do with it.

Also some guys do sub-q injections, in which they internationally miss the muscle by practice.

Deep enough and in are too diff things. Right?

I have used sub q for trt doses many times with no issues.

So even if you don't quite get it deep enough it's still in there and sub q etc. and does get absorbed by the body. Many guys do sub q injects on test.

I use sub q during my trt dose all the time and my levels are 900 when I test my bloods so sub q works

I use sub q during my trt dose all the time and my levels are 900 when I test my bloods so sub q works

Absolutely many do. The muscle thing is more of a bro science approach.

This is a copy pasta.....I hate to be a party pooper but there is no muscle or muscle group called the "ventro gluteal muscle".

The gluteal muscles include the Glut Maximus, Glut medius and Gluteus minimi.

All of these muscles are positioned either posterior (G Max) or medial (G Med and G Mini) anatomically.

Since the term Ventral means anterior or on top of anatomically the only muscle even close in position to the other Gluteal muscles is the TFL which is obviously NOT a gluteal muscle at all.

Ergo the video is depicting an injection into the Gluteus medius, which as in this pic is REFERRED TO as the "Ventro Glut".

Strictly defined a "ventro gluteal" injection involves pinning the Tensor Fascia Lata and I've posted a couple pics along those lines previously.

However VERY FEW BB have enough development of the TFL to allow such an injection without hitting BONE!

That being said injection into the lateral hip area which involves a portion of the G Max and underlying G Medius is a VERY EASY and forgiving injection to perform just remain at least 2" above the femoral head depression, since an injection into this region may cause a septic joint!

I'm not chiding Stretch at all in this regard, since whenever lay BB science becomes Bro lore the terms used can become very confusing, IME!

Good info.
There is no muscle called "ventroglute" just as there is no muscle called "dorsoglute". These terms only refer to site locations. Hence the ventro and dorso in the names.
When you do a VG injection properly you should be injecting in the gluteus medius. Not the TFL. I've actually hit the TFL a couple of times before I found the sweet spot in the g. medius. There is no better spot to inject once you have it nailed.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good info.
There is no muscle called "ventroglute" just as there is no muscle called "dorsoglute". These terms only refer to site locations. Hence the ventro and dorso in the names.
When you do a VG injection properly you should be injecting in the gluteus medius. Not the TFL. I've actually hit the TFL a couple of times before I found the sweet spot in the g. medius. There is no better spot to inject once you have it nailed.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So you found the g spot. Lol.

Top Bottom