napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla had me like...

Androman

I'm 4 weeks in this bitch, w/ 16 more to go. On 750mg Sustanon & 600mg Bold-U, and to know the EQ hasn't peaked yet, VALHALLA will have u swwwwooooole pimpin baby.

Get With It Or Get Lost[emoji769]

8a070629e30553a1e12d4985ed231f4c.jpg

As for the mustache emoji, I really do have one in real life since I'm trying to fit the fire-medic student role lmaooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the hell yall get the emoji's over the face? My pic game could be so much better if I knew how to do that...

I'm 4 weeks in this bitch, w/ 16 more to go. On 750mg Sustanon & 600mg Bold-U, and to know the EQ hasn't peaked yet, VALHALLA will have u swwwwooooole pimpin baby.

Get With It Or Get Lost[emoji769]

8a070629e30553a1e12d4985ed231f4c.jpg

As for the mustache emoji, I really do have one in real life since I'm trying to fit the fire-medic student role lmaooo

Looking good man. I am also in the fire-medic student role as well

How the hell yall get the emoji's over the face? My pic game could be so much better if I knew how to do that...

I got Snapchat brother so I'll type the emoji, enlarge it (like my gains), and drag it over the hideousness of what I call my face

Looking good man. I am also in the fire-medic student role as well

Thanks bro and good luck attaining that shit, I'm still in my medic course I finish up around November then I'm off to fire academy

I got Snapchat brother so I'll type the emoji, enlarge it (like my gains), and drag it over the hideousness of what I call my face

Thanks, totally don't need snapchat at age 45. That'd be straight up stupid for someone my age to have. Thanks tho lol.

Ha. You made it sound like you enlarge gains on the photo. I know you're real bro. But don't say that to the wrong crowd

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Thanks, totally don't need snapchat at age 45. That'd be straight up stupid for someone my age to have. Thanks tho lol.

Ya bro Im one of the young guys on here, I'm sure u can find an app or another way to remain incognito

Ha. You made it sound like you enlarge gains on the photo. I know you're real bro. But don't say that to the wrong crowd

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Haha I thought the same thing but I figured people will understand what I meant. Now if they wanted to troll me they'd hit me with the adobe gains after that

Thanks bro and good luck attaining that shit, I'm still in my medic course I finish up around November then I'm off to fire academy

Just finished fire academy and start medic in fall. Best of luck to you also

Top Bottom