napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

VALHALLA does it again!!!

MrClark518*

I'm always bragging about NY and missNY.. there's a good reason.. not only is VALHALLA top notch gear, and the customer service above and beyond.. but what they do for this family is unbelievable!! This is twice in a row they treated me like Royalty! I honestly can't say enough good things about them!! Not one bad thing either. I am completely pleased every single order and message I received from them. I am 100% grateful and pleased with them yet again!! Class act source for sure!! Bout to pin a monster. Thank you so much guys [emoji178]
3b7eb6a74cb70663841caec0267624c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up and pinned the test c and deca a hr ago . Smooth .....

Damn! you've got Deca! jealous... i swear my joints are actually squeaking!

I know exactly how you feel about the service, can't find enough positive comments to post. I can't believe no one perpetuated my Doctor Valhalla comment in my TD thread... I'm so fucking depressed. I put a lot of thought into that one.

Nice score MrClark! What's brewing next...

Damn! you've got Deca! jealous... i swear my joints are actually squeaking!

I know exactly how you feel about the service, can't find enough positive comments to post. I can't believe no one perpetuated my Doctor Valhalla comment in my TD thread... I'm so fucking depressed. I put a lot of thought into that one.

Nice score MrClark! What's brewing next...

Hahahhaha

It does wonders for me. I run 150mgs during my cruise.

I pretty much keep the Valhalla Deca in my system. My creaky old shoulders LOVE it. I use it when blasting, I use it when cruising. I use it!!

Top Bottom