napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upped the Robolics Bold Ace... starting tren

JackSteel

Banned
I'm upping the boldenone acetate to 150mg eod and adding tren now. Upped the masteron to 500mg. Keeping test at 250 for now. Maybe increasing that at the end of the month. I feel great. Workouts have been awesome. Aggression is awesome. Eating like a horse. Keeping workouts to to 3 days a week right now. I've been quite sore. I made a trade with a massage therapist to give training for free massage time at her house [emoji16]
I stopped the ultra sten PH. But may start again for just three weeks. Honestly I think it's underdosed. Doing 20mg a day supposedly but that's supposed to be a really high dose and I don't feel I'm getting enough sides for it to really be 20. I read 5mg was a common dose lol it doesn't feel as toxic as it's supposed to be. Will update.

Robolics Labs Representative

I'm upping the boldenone acetate to 150mg eod and adding tren now. Upped the masteron to 500mg. Keeping test at 250 for now. Maybe increasing that at the end of the month. I feel great. Workouts have been awesome. Aggression is awesome. Eating like a horse. Keeping workouts to to 3 days a week right now. I've been quite sore. I made a trade with a massage therapist to give training for free massage time at her house [emoji16]
I stopped the ultra sten PH. But may start again for just three weeks. Honestly I think it's underdosed. Doing 20mg a day supposedly but that's supposed to be a really high dose and I don't feel I'm getting enough sides for it to really be 20. I read 5mg was a common dose lol it doesn't feel as toxic as it's supposed to be. Will update.

Nice job with the training-for-massage negotiation. That's like getting $1.25 on the dollar [emoji41]

I'll be following the thread, as I was wondering about your Bold Ace dosage & want to get some from Robo, provided there's minimal PIP (difficult for Bold Ace).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the bold Ace hurt? Any pip from it?

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

No sir! Not a bit. Had a thread about it last week. I got some free Bold ace to prove it wasn't as painful as my last experience with bold cyp but I saw the ace option and had to try it. Smooth baby!! So then I asked if I could be a part of the team and here I am [emoji16]

Wow. Magic. My experience with bold as has been brutal. Nice work. Sounds like a great option to EQ. I'd certainly prefer it over such a long Ester.

Wow. Magic. My experience with bold as has been brutal. Nice work. Sounds like a great option to EQ. I'd certainly prefer it over such a long Ester.

Yeah he has cyp too which will be nice for a cruise. That ED Bold cyp I have is goddamn evil shit. I don't know why I keep it lol I was very excited to find this Robo stuff. Because I love EQ and i don't like having to pin so much oil so shortening the ester keeps that lower. The iron gods answered my unspoken prayers!

I'm at a low dose (as always) of tren ace now. 20mg eod. I feel my body temp is up and I'm getting dryer already. I love how sensitive I am to it. Will jack the dose up soon.

I'm at a low dose (as always) of tren ace now. 20mg eod. I feel my body temp is up and I'm getting dryer already. I love how sensitive I am to it. Will jack the dose up soon.

I'm the same way bro... I can't run much of anything. I can't even tolerate Test over 350. Sometimes I wish I could blast like everyone else.

Interesting doses. I just dropped my test from 500 to 250. And already I feel the estrogen sides subsiding. Even though my numbers were in range. Tren at 20mg eod? Crazy low dose. What's your weight right now?
I plan to add the tri-bold in my next run.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Last edited:
I meant to say test! I'll modify it. I was talking doses in general. Oops

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!
No worries I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything.

No worries I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything.

Yeah bold aromatizes at half the rate of test. My tren is so low because it's ace. So it's like doing about 100mg or so a week of enanthate which is a very fun and comfortable dose for me. I will do 200 max of enanthate

Update: So far I've leaned out a bit visibly but no weight gained as of yet that I'm aware of. It's still early though. A recomp for this cycle would be acceptable if i can get back to 8% or better. Damned adderall is interfering a bit with my diet but I'm doing my best [emoji51]

PS. Looking at a cruise of primo and MAYBE deca dosed very low (with test of course

Top Bottom