napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Update

JeffFran

I followed your advice by reverse dieting for a specific amount of time.. I did it for 2 weeks where I up calories, carbs and decrease cardio and in this last week I did more cardio and I finally lost some weight, 1.5lbs to be exact... I will post some photos and I would like If you guys could say where I should improve or something that you might think it's important(One of those photos are before the cutting phase)... And I have to thank you all because you helped me so...Frentee.jpgPeitooo.jpgCostas.jpgPernaa.jpgforum1.jpg

Just to add up... Two weeks from now I'll be followed by a coach, he won the three most important shows here including the Nationals, I hope I can keep improving with your help and his. My bloodwork will be done next week or so, then I would post the results here.

Keep the diet up you doing good

Remember to eat veggies everyday

only drink water shakes and pussyjuice

Also change training program every second month

I followed your advice by reverse dieting for a specific amount of time.. I did it for 2 weeks where I up calories, carbs and decrease cardio and in this last week I did more cardio and I finally lost some weight, 1.5lbs to be exact... I will post some photos and I would like If you guys could say where I should improve or something that you might think it's important(One of those photos are before the cutting phase)... And I have to thank you all because you helped me so...View attachment 2191View attachment 2192View attachment 2193View attachment 2194View attachment 2195

Just to add up... Two weeks from now I'll be followed by a coach, he won the three most important shows here including the Nationals, I hope I can keep improving with your help and his. My bloodwork will be done next week or so, then I would post the results here.
Awesome to hear buddy! I knew the reverse dieting was what you needed for your metabolism, and that it would benefit you considerably. Keep up the great work

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Remember to keep in mind that this is a lifelong process. You look like a person your age that lifts should imo. Over the years you will acquire the mass, strength and balance you desire. There are no shortcuts even with AAS, time, dedication and resolve is often the difference between those who get admired and those who become expired.

Awesome to hear buddy! I knew the reverse dieting was what you needed for your metabolism, and that it would benefit you considerably. Keep up the great work

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Definitely it was... I feel much better and a big difference. I will keep working hard as always! Which body parts could be lacking in your opinion Rick?

Remember to keep in mind that this is a lifelong process. You look like a person your age that lifts should imo. Over the years you will acquire the mass, strength and balance you desire. There are no shortcuts even with AAS, time, dedication and resolve is often the difference between those who get admired and those who become expired.

I would like to compete in Men's Physique two years from now ... But I am not sure.. I think it would be a great life experience and dedication and consistency as you said are the key...

Awesome man, I thought RD was the correct thing for you to do given your metabolism at that time. I'm surprised you were able to raise it back up so quick, but sometimes your body just needs a break/change from the diet. Keep up the awesome work.

Top Bottom