napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trutein protein-red velvet cake

ibleedoranbla

I just received my trutein red velvet cake protein that I ordered. It arrived just in time for breakfast. I got it from bestpricenutrition.com and their name doesn't lie. They have the cheapest prices compared to all online retailers. I ordered it Monday on memorial day and it arrived today.

Now on to the protein. It is absolutely delicious. Almost too delicious. Not much else to say. If you're looking for a protein, I highly recommend it.

Re: RE: Trutein protein-red velvet cake

ibleedoranbla said:
I just received my trutein red velvet cake protein that I ordered. It arrived just in time for breakfast. I got it from bestpricenutrition.com and their name doesn't lie. They have the cheapest prices compared to all online retailers. I ordered it Monday on memorial day and it arrived today.

Now on to the protein. It is absolutely delicious. Almost too delicious. Not much else to say. If you're looking for a protein, I highly recommend it.
Thanks for the info man. I'm actually trying to find another good protein source. I've heard good things about trutein but never tried it. How much is 5 lbs going for?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Trutein protein-red velvet cake

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Thanks for the info man. I'm actually trying to find another good protein source. I've heard good things about trutein but never tried it. How much is 5 lbs going for?
They only have 2 and 4lbs in the 45% whey, 45% casein, 10% egg whites blend and the 4lbs for that, the cheapest I found was at bestpricenuteirion.com and it's 47.95. I think they have 5lbs in their 100% whey protein but I'm not sure on that price.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Trutein protein-red velvet cake

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

They only have 2 and 4lbs in the 45% whey, 45% casein, 10% egg whites blend and the 4lbs for that, the cheapest I found was at bestpricenuteirion.com and it's 47.95. I think they have 5lbs in their 100% whey protein but I'm not sure on that price.

Take a look at the truetein flavor lineup... very nice

Banana Cream

Chocolate Mint

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

Chocolate Truffle

CinnaBun

Lemon Meringue Pie

Mocha Caramel

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie

Orange Creamsicle

Pumpkin Pie

Red Velvet Cake

S'mores

Vanilla Bean

ibleedoranbla said:

I mix it with my Greek yogurt, it's pretty damn good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Trutein protein-red velvet cake

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Take a look at the truetein flavor lineup... very nice

Banana Cream

Chocolate Mint

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

Chocolate Truffle

CinnaBun

Lemon Meringue Pie

Mocha Caramel

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie

Orange Creamsicle

Pumpkin Pie

Red Velvet Cake

S'mores

Vanilla Bean
Those flavors look real nice. I think i may have to give them a try

Are you using it for cooking? Pre bed? Or?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

I am going to be ordering the chocoloate peanut butter cup and the cinnabun next month

ONE NOTE AND PLEASE READ THIS

Each flavor has different dietary label... MOST are right on point but there's a few in there that have A LOT more sodium or fat or sugar dependent on the flavor so read them all... I would say 85% are on the money but like red velvet cake has a far different label than others etc... due to the flavor... The protein ratio in it is awesome though and I really love the way it's designed and the feedback is stellar everywhere...

ibleedoranbla said:

I love trutein protein. I just finished off a jug of the cinnabun, absolutely one the best tasting protein powders I've ever tried. I'll end up getting another flavor to try but for now I have an 11 pound bag to start from http://us.myprotein.com/home.dept that I got when they had a special on it.

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I love trutein protein. I just finished off a jug of the cinnabun, absolutely one the best tasting protein powders I've ever tried. I'll end up getting another flavor to try but for now I have an 11 pound bag to start from http://us.myprotein.com/home.dept that I got when they had a special on it.

NICE brother... I have read time and time again that cinnabun is the best flavor so its nice to have confirmation from a trusted person... THANK YOU

Re: RE: Re: Trutein protein-red velvet cake

Olympus said:

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
If you're asking me, I have a shake for breakfast with my oats, blueberries, and banana.

ibleedoranbla said:
Olympus said:

If you're asking me, I have a shake for breakfast with my oats, blueberries, and banana.

Not sure how I feel about the protein ratios but damn that sounds delicious

Re: RE: Re: Trutein protein-red velvet cake

Olympus said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Olympus" said:

Not sure how I feel about the protein ratios but damn that sounds delicious

Yea, to be honest, I don't care that much about the ratio. I'm cutting right now and I tried egg whites for breakfast and I just couldn't do it. I usually don't do protein powders, not even post workout.

DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
ibleedoranbla said:

NICE brother... I have read time and time again that cinnabun is the best flavor so its nice to have confirmation from a trusted person... THANK YOU

Thanks man...and yeah I loved the taste...I think you will definitely like it as well.

Top Bottom