napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT update

RedMorkai

Just thought I'd share how my trt experience is so far. Been on test 100mg/wk for 7 weeks now. Definitely noticed some improvements. The day before and the morning of injection I tended to feel a little more "down", couldn't tell if was just placebo or not though. Anyways got my first bloods back today, was 7.6 ng/dl free test, pinned exactly one week before test. He is changing my dose to 200mg/wk. Makes me wonder if I want to blast at a higher dose.

awesome update man, I would go 150, 200 is on the high side of trt.
btw u using an AI at 100mg ? if not you mostly likely will need one if you choose 200

awesome update man, I would go 150, 200 is on the high side of trt.
btw u using an AI at 100mg ? if not you mostly likely will need one if you choose 200

I am not at 100, i've been okay. I'm sure will need one at 200mg, I have to specifically request the e test with this doc as I seem to know more about this than he does unfortunately. At least he seems willing to prescribe and listen to me.

I'll never forget how bad I felt when I was diagnosed with Low-T and how much better I felt within what seems like a few days after starting TRT. What a difference!

I stand by my theory that TRT should be a last resort but it is a LIFESAVER.

I'll never forget how bad I felt when I was diagnosed with Low-T and how much better I felt within what seems like a few days after starting TRT. What a difference!

I stand by my theory that TRT should be a last resort but it is a LIFESAVER.

It took me a little longer to notice effects. I wondered the first week but wasn't sure. Definitely an increase in libido first week though. By the 3rd week I was feeling pretty good.

I agree on the last resort part.

What were all your numbers? Total test, free test, and E2?

I wouldn't jump all the way to 200 and double your dose necessarily. TRT is something you want dialed in for you at the right range

What were all your numbers? Total test, free test, and E2?

I wouldn't jump all the way to 200 and double your dose necessarily. TRT is something you want dialed in for you at the right range

I would agree, the total test they don't do, idk why. My E2 was 29.3pg/ml.

Ok. Well E2 looks right about where it should be so that is good

Yup, I'm going to guess it'll be high with the new dose, but I can cross that bridge with the doctor when it comes. I'm really going to have to guide him it seems, because he even questioned when I asked to test e2 levels after being on trt. He basically said, well if you're worried about that I guess we can. I've considered dropping him for this and going to an endo, but at least so far, he's been receptive to what I've said. It does seem like jumping to 200mg/wk is awful lot, but the 100mg/wk I still had pretty low results. My original consultation with him he said he would like to see my free t close to 200 pg/ml.

It's also important to check and monitor your cortisol levels

haha, I'll bet that'll be fun convincing doc of that one. If not it's something I would likely monitor myself anyways.

Is this due to cortisol binding to test and reducing free test? Or you thinking more of in line of general well being?

haha, I'll bet that'll be fun convincing doc of that one. If not it's something I would likely monitor myself anyways.

Is this due to cortisol binding to test and reducing free test? Or you thinking more of in line of general well being?

Overall performance, ability to synthesize protein and repair muscular tissue, mood, libido, well being, sleep. A lot of factors can be altered if cortisol gets too far out of whack.

Overall performance, ability to synthesize protein and repair muscular tissue, mood, libido, well being, sleep. A lot of factors can be altered if cortisol gets too far out of whack.

I realize this, but people don't have it normally tested. So taking exogenous test I'm assuming is effecting in some manner for buen to mention me to monitor it. I know something like 5%, i don't remember the exact number, of testosterone is bound to cotrisol binding globulin. But I'm not sure how that relates necessarily, reading up on more of this stuff now that on trt but haven't come across a lot mentioning cortisol. I need to do more learning it appears lol.

Top Bottom